Mobile Shellac/nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockateer

Reaction score
Hi all I have not donemany nails in the past but the shellac has takedn off greatly for me , I have been doing them across my couch bed which is too heavy etc just wondering if there are any tips for mobile use, are there special mobile manicure tables and chairs??

Also lighting , some people only have dimmed lightiing, how have yee overcome this obstacle

PLEASE HELP ASAP

IM BOKE OUT WITH NAILS AND IM NOT USED TO IT, WANT TO GET NEW EQUIP IF NECESSARY ASAP
Ta in advance

You can pick up a mobile nail station for fairly reasonable amounts and most of them are pretty easy to assemble. If you search for 'mobile nail station' or 'mobile manicure table' on the site theres quite a few threads where people suggest where they got theirs etc.

As far as the lighting goes, usually carrying a small desk lamp and a 2 plug extension cord is handy for those places that may not have great lighting as if you are doing a shellac service you'll need to be near a power outlet anyways.

Great news on the increase in nails biz tho!

I'm excited to hear how Shellac from CND has increased your nail business ... Shellac is amazing and will do the same for everyone who offers it. Shellac will attract clients to you that are NEW which is what we want. 85% of women out there do not have nail services ... now THAT is a market I'd like to tap into to grow my business, not necessarily all the clients I'm doing now, but new ones who have never been to me before.

From someone who has worn enhanced nails for 25 years, I can tell you I have never seen my nails look so great and never had natural nails in all that time that lasted more than a few days without breaking, once I had removed them.

Another thing is that if anyone has clients that want to have their enhancements removed for any reason, then Shellac is what they need to have applied as soon as the removal is complete. Shellac will give clients nails the 'feel' that they love, the smoothness they adore and the flexibility and wear-ablility for their nails to last without breaking until their next application.

Thanks both, will search it so, geeg i have sooo mamny new pople just for shellac, all peoplee who have seen it on others, ive 10 people tomorrow night for a shellac party!!
Is there any aftercare products to retail them ie, that is specific to shellac??

Thanks both, will search it so, geeg i have sooo mamny new pople just for shellac, all peoplee who have seen it on others, ive 10 people tomorrow night for a shellac party!!
Is there any aftercare products to retail them ie, that is specific to shellac??

They only need Solar Oil. That's it. Maybe a file like the Kanga to keep nails in trim over the 2-3 weeks or Scentsations hand & body lotions. ... Mine grow like weeds with Shellac. All the CND aftercare products are for Shellac as well ... it needs nothing specific.

10 clients?? That is fantastic and makes a party like that WELL worth doing. I hope you are charging enough!! :hug:

I got my fold out table in argos. Its a perfect size not too small so can have my uv lamp and side light on it as well as all my nail stuff. I also picked up some cute pink fold up padded chairs in woodies/atlantic homecare. They only cost about €8 each and are very lightweight.
Thats brill about increasing your clients, I have my shellac on nearly a fortnight now and its still perfect! You've got to luv it! xx:Love:

Thats great advice- for the table if ye know the code(sorry to be a nuisance id greatly appreciate it) i may just go ahead and order
Geeg Im charging 30 euro, thats a shellac manicure
25 each for groups
I charge the same regardless of french/colour etc
Its taking me longer thana regular manicure to do so.....im working on my timing
I have had one or two run ins- i think i applied it too thick and they smudge almost(once)
I have had one or two chip in the second week and have had to redo, wasnt sure whether o charge etc, as i said nails is new to me !
solar oil, kanga nail file, hmmm great Ill get onto that
Is it professional removal only ? Could we supply the remover- is that a no no??!!

Wow, a Shellac party for 10 people is brilliant. Good luck with it.

Sorry to crash but hearing all about Shellac lately and seems exciting. I currently only offer manicure and pedicure but am interested in offering Shellac now too. Are there training courses provided for this can anyone tell me?

Shellac is A CND product so contact Sweet Squared 08452106060 for all information. www.sweetsquared .com (but ring don't email them at the moment for info).

Also you can join the Shellac Lovers Group here on the site by clicking on groups above and check out the articles forum for Shellac info.

If you are good at polishing you'll be good with Shellac .. very simple but you do need to know how to polish (many don't ).

Last edited:
Thanks for that. :)

Latest posts

Back