Mobile Shellac Rack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am Mobile and just wondered what you Mobile Geeks used to display your Shellac, when you get to your clients house.

At the moment I just have them in a case. I dont think it looks very proffesional and would love to have a rack that would keep them all in place whilst travelling too.

Any adivse would be appreciated.

xxx

I use a nail display wheel to show all of the colours. I also have some layering options on one.

Hi

Yes I do have three wheels with all colours and layering ones too, Just bottle look untidy lol maybe its just be I like everything to look neat.xx

Hi Guys

I am Mobile and just wondered what you Mobile Geeks used to display your Shellac, when you get to your clients house.

At the moment I just have them in a case. I dont think it looks very proffesional and would love to have a rack that would keep them all in place whilst travelling too.

Any adivse would be appreciated.

xxx

I really don't think clients who chose to have their nails done in the house instead of going to a salon are going to expect you to have all your Shellac bottles out on display. I use colour wheels to show the colours. I for one don't have the time to worry about displaying my bottles.

I use a couple of 'roo nail wraps' to keep mine in. I have the standard sized ones which hold up to 14 bottles. The holder is mesh so my customers can see the colours through the material and I just lay it on the table for them to look at while I PEP.
All my customers comment on how great and easy they are :)

Nail polish rolls - manicure storage - polish holders - nail varnish roll UK

i use the roo rolls. i have black for standard polishes and pink for shellac. i've also put colour pops on the bottles

clients love it and it makes life a lot easier, not having to display all the colours

I think the Roo rolls are great but I display all mine in the wonderful Bucket Bag. They are clearly visible around the outside of the bag and it carries everything in it in one handy place, and to hand if you are a travelling technician.

I know this may seem like a silly questions, but on the colour pop wheels, do you just paint your shellac colours on and let them dry or do you have to cure them? Is the plastic colour pop okay to put under UV Lamp?

Sorry, its all new to me.

I know this may seem like a silly questions, but on the colour pop wheels, do you just paint your shellac colours on and let them dry or do you have to cure them? Is the plastic colour pop okay to put under UV Lamp?

Sorry, its all new to me.

Yes, you can cure them in your lamp. However, some people choose to use a normal top coat over. I prefer to use the Shellac top coat as I think it shows the colours off to their full effect. No need for base coat though x

I bougth one of these at Olympia (I'm almost sure it was a louellabelle!) it's great for Shellac. I had initially bought it to put my bottles of China Glaze in but they don't fit.
I've now bought it and LOVE it, brilliant :)

I use colour wheels and colour pops to display all the colours.
I keep the bottles upright in small plastic boxes (bought from Staples) according to the launch date as some bottle colours are very similar.
My clients are happy with this as they can place the wheels on their fingers to see how it would look.

Latest posts

Back