Mobile Spray Tan Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Helen *

Reaction score
Hiya

I am after a mobile spray tan bag to carry my unit in. I ordered one off Couture only to find out the company has stopped making them and cant offer an alternative at the moment. :| At the moment I am carrying it in the box it came in, which does not look very professional at all!

Can anyone recommend or give suggestion, what you use or where I can purchase one please?

Thank you :green:

I use a little black pull along suitcase, like the kind you can take on board an aeroplane, i have found it really useful to carry everything around

xx

Snap! i use a holdall type thing with a handle and wheels. Its bright pink which matches my mini mist pro it cost me £25 from Brantano Shoes. It is really bright strong and sturdy. Or use a mini suitcase.
Bags' - Brantano this is the link to the bag i bought but there are many others there too.
ruthy

Me too.
Like you, I was carrying it all in a box - felt so unpro!
So I found a case big enough to carry everything - machine, pipe, solutions, two dressing gowns........ you get the idea!
I love going out to do treatments now. All I need to take is my pull along case and my pop up booth in it's bag........ easy on my back and looks great - I get lots of comments!

Solglo do a great one for £25 - you'd have to contact them via Universal Beauty Products/Star Nails in Nottingham. I have the bag it is great!!

I got a great bag with wheels from QVC and it comes in about five colours. Its great and holds everything. The wheels are great if you have a little walk to do.

Latest posts

Back