Mobile spray tan extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmoEm

Reaction score
Hi, I am a mobile spray tan therapist. I have been doing it for a couple of years now and am very busy. I am looking to buy an extractor as I find that if I do any at home it always leaves a film of tan on my kitchen wortktops even though I have my gun turned right down. Also when I blow my nose I notice it has also gone up it . I have been looking online but personal recommendations would be appreciated. I am thinking one with a washable filter as I can sometimes do 18 tans in a day and the ones that need replacement filters may work out very expensive. Any help will be good.. thanks x

Last edited:
Wow 18 tans a day!! Do you mind me asking where you advertise or are a lot from recommendations and repeat business?
Sorry I can't offer any help with the extractor as I only started out myself 4 weeks ago, but as for getting tan up your nose, I was finding the same thing was happening to me so I now wear a disposable mask each time I do a tan x

What tan do you use? and is the tent you use the same make?

Hi Beccy34 I use facebook, set up myself as a person not a page then I am able to be seen on lots of peoples newsfeeds. FB is the best ever marketing tool.. I do also get a lot of repeat custom... Where I live there are also quite a few selling pages on facebook so I advertise on them too.. I may try the mask see if that helps in the short term.

Wade1987 I use Sienna X and I also have a sienna x tent. x

I've got most of my business through facebook so far too. Mine is a business page though and I also put adverts on all the selling pages. Guess it's just a case of plugging away then ;) x

I use sienna and also the tent, I don't use an extractor myself but have thought about it in the past.
Have you looked into Sienna's own one as I would always stick to their stuff for my tanning :)

Hi, I am a mobile spray tan therapist. I have been doing it for a couple of years now and am very busy. I am looking to buy an extractor as I find that if I do any at home it always leaves a film of tan on my kitchen wortktops even though I have my gun turned right down. Also when I blow my nose I notice it has also gone up it . I have been looking online but personal recommendations would be appreciated. I am thinking one with a washable filter as I can sometimes do 18 tans in a day and the ones that need replacement filters may work out very expensive. Any help will be good.. thanks x

Hiya l got one from salons direct ordered it online l know what you mean with all you have said l think l payed a few hundered pounds but its amazing l just take the filter out and wash it through its amazing l even felt dirty when l had sprayed no more!!! Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back