Mobile spray tan prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Tanning

Reaction score
hi geeks
really annoyed i keep losing potential clients as they are finding someone cheaper ! whats your going rate if any for mobile spray tan , i use Suntana & Fake Bake , any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks xx

i charge £15 mobile but have same situation, some people are charging £5!!! Just stick with it people soon realise its better to pay a bit more for a professional service. X

I used to charge £20 but hardly any enquiries. Dropped to £15 and now I'm nice and busy with tans

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ps I use LA Tan

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £15 and I'm quite busy. I also do 2 for £25 deals in the same location.
I use crazy angel and omg/dha tan. Just got a bogof deal with OMG so can do promotions x

Sent from the catphone

Thanks so much I'm charging £16 for a Suntana , people are charging £10 but I don't know what they are using x

I charge £20 a tan unless it is a group of 4+ then it is £15-18 each. People go cheaper but they soon come back. I use suntana and my clients love it. I'm very busy with tans and my prices are never below £15 xx

I'm charging £10 & using crazy angel which I absolutely love myself & all my clients love it xxx

I use Fake Bake & charge £20.

Anything below £15 for being mobile is just silly, unless you have a radius of a mile or two.

I will discount for groups as it saves me time & fuel.

Xx

I use suntana and I charge £18. I started off charging £15 but put it up last year. I also have a loyalty system where if the get 5 tans the 6th one is free. It was an opening offer when I first started but it's so popular I kept it and just put the price up a bit. It still works out at £15 a tan but people feel like they are getting a deal because the last one is 'free' =)

I charge £10 for a suntana spray tan in salon x

I charge £16 mobile & in my treatment room. I also offer a 1 day promotion each week throughout spring & summer where tans are £11 only in my treatment room though.

I'm a mobile tanning therapist and charge £20 using Sienna X, I'm trying out crazy angel and nouvatan this weekend but will still keep my price at £20 as petrol costs and time. I usually offer 2 tans for £30 and special offers on party's over 4 or more.

I have the same problem, there's a lot of competition out there for tanning at the moment but I have had loyal custom and if people want to pay cheaper then they can. you can afford to in a salon but mobile it's not worth leaving the house for anything less £20 in my opinion

I charge £10 for people coming to me however if I'm going mobile I charge £15 and ask people for a contribution towards petrol as well so normally get £20 :) xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I use suntana and la tan as I know which clients like which.I charge £10 a tan.I have been doing tans for 7 years now and there are people in my area doing them £7 people try once and never go back becuse they are a mess!!!! I get alot of recommendations from my loyal clients to new clients and tan alot of men which i think is fab! :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies I suppose it depends where you are etc, I'm in
Essex so there is a lot of competition xx

I charge £20 & I use Fake Bake ....
The only time I discount are groups of 6+ ... And my 3 friends who come every week on a thurs at 530pm (I charge them £15 each as it works our the same as a giving them a free tan every 6th apt on the loyalty cards... When you work out what they spend per yr I can give them discount.
I'd rather not do a treatment than get paid peanuts as if that's what I wanted I'd live in a zoo ...
Xxx

I'm mobile and charge £20 for my immediate area (village plus 2 mile radius) otherwise it's £25 and most people will pay this. If I do 2 people at same location is £23 or for a party of 5 or more £15.
I've played around a lot with prices but you can't under value your service, time, and petrol costs.
If they want cheaper then let them pay petrol, parking and find a salon that will spray tan after hours.

I've a home salon, I charge £20 for Suntana and £25 for Vita Liberata.

I'm in East London & I charge £25 for mobile or £20 if they come to me. I'm really busy with tanning at the moment and nobody has ever tried to haggle me down (yet lol). I use Sienna X. We're moving to Essex next year so I will probably lower my prices to remain competitive X

Latest posts

Back