Mobile spray tanning - what to charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caoimhemcc

Reaction score
Hi All

I am about to start mobile spray tans - almost certain I want to use Vita Liberata. But I wanted to see what other therapists are charging. Anyone care to share?

thanks

Hi I use Sienna X and change £25 for a full body spray tan, as the salons/mobile therapists near me charge around that price

I'm another Sienna x tanner and I also charge £25.00. I'm in East London x

£25 😳 are you busy with tans? I wanted to charge £20 but was worried I wouldn't get clients as everyone's seems to be charging £15.

In my area everyone charges from £10-15 for mobile gone are the days charging £30. Same as nail prices went down not up. I do quite abit tanning dont really advertise and charge £15 just cusnt charge anymore in my area.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I started at £20 a tan and had no work as I found out someone was charging £12 for a spray tan using siennaX. I had to put my prices down to £15 inorder to get clients in. And have a steady flow of clients mobile :)

I use Nouvatan and charge £20. Im mobile and in the south west. Look at your overheads and competition and charge accordingly. Hth

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £15 for Sunless Solutions, mobile in South Cheshire and it's starting to become a very good seller x

£20 and I get clients no problem. You are using a premium brand tan so you must charge for it.

Dont forget the traveling time there & back, disposables & products, fuel, & your 20 mins doing the tan its more like an hours work.

I only discount if there are multiple people in one place. As it saves time, & fuel.

Good luck :)

Xx

Yep £25 and I get tipped as well so sometimes I'll get £30.00. I'm in zone 3 of London, treatments don't come cheap here when you have to think about cost of living, how much it costs for us to travel within London and how long it takes to get anywhere. It's all dependent on where you live and your competition. I'm lucky where I am as there isn't much spray tanning and the people that do do it charge £25+. I charge £20 if I get 2 or more people though :) Xx

hi ladies, sorry to keep adding to the thread, but now I wonder how many full body applications you get per bottle?

Thanks

It is recommended that you use max 40- 50ml per tan. So you would calculate the volume of your bottle by the average amount of tan you use.

Say you have a 1ltr bottle

1000ml ÷ 50ml gives you 20 tans give or take a few.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm about to start charging and was gona charge £15 a tan and then £20-25 for a fast tan and then for body contouring 30-35? What do you guys think?

Hi :)

I would not go any lower than £15 at the end of the day we are here to make money. If you offer a rapid tan charge extra for this service. Personally i think charging £10 cheapens your business brand. If you are also giving your customers a great spray tan experience and doing everything correct you will be worth that little extra.

Its not cheeky at all to change brand businesses always have to adapt and keep things fresh.

We wanted our trade customers at Brown Gorgeous to have access to a fantastic tanning menu that will ultimately make their own clients see clearly and understand what products are designed for their very own unique skin tone, ensuring the most natural looking tan, with added Custom Blend Drops, including Slimming and Anti-Ageing, a huge breakthrough in sunless spray tanning innovation, ultimately increasing salon revenue. You can charge an extra £5 if customer wants anti ageing or slimming custom tan ;) Usually you do not even need to up sell it the customers wants it :)

By using our tanning menu seen in many spray tan salons in the USA as a guide we forecast a huge rise in revenue for our professional customers, this is because every single product from the Brown Gorgeous Custom Blend Expert Kit will feature on the menu, so the full collection will be needed when customers choose their unique ultimate Custom Blend spray tan experience.

Customising your spray tan solution will help keep your spray tanning business be unique and provide more than your competition.

Any more questions please get in touch

Happy Sunless Tanning

hi ladies, sorry to keep adding to the thread, but now I wonder how many full body applications you get per bottle?

Thanks

ahh well this is very much dependent on your application technique im afraid however as a general rule of thumb an ideal usage is around 20 ish full body applications per litre of solution

HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back