Mobile table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anf

Reaction score
Does anyone use a lightweight table for mobile nails that isn't a specific manicure table? I'm now 6 months pregnant and offering my clients mobile bio sulpture nails, but my mobile manicure table, although it folds and stores in a shoulder strap bag, is still quite heavy and i've had to resort to asking 90% of my clients to come to me!

Yes as the manicure table was so heavy! I use a fold up table, it has a grey top and black legs with adjustable heights! Wasn't expensive either, think it was pictured as a foldable bbq table! Mine was from Home bargins. Xx

Yes as the manicure table was so heavy! I use a fold up table, it has a grey top and black legs with adjustable heights! Wasn't expensive either, think it was pictured as a foldable bbq table! Mine was from Home bargins. Xx
Thanks, have had a look and they don't do it at the moment, but it gives me an idea of what sort of thing to search for x

I'm in Australia and found a lightweight fold up table for $30 in a camping store.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 143
I've just bought this one and it is great - so light and for me it's the perfect size I I found the kidney shaped tables to be a bit too small.
Yellowstone Folding Camping Table: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

I suffer from a bad back from using tables that weren't the right height/width or were to heavy, the table you linked above is really wide at 60cm, so you will be leaning alot. I wouldn't go any wider then about 40cm

Just trying to help as I learn't the hard way :hug:

Latest posts

Back