Mobile technicians - equipment case help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonda

Reaction score
Hi Geeks !!

I'm looking to see if any of you mobile therapist geeks can tell me how you carry all your equipment, do you have a bag, case, etc ??

I'm going to be doing nails & tanning & need something to carry all the stuff in.

For the tanning, I'm looking for something big enough to put the compressor, gun, solutions & accessories in which is easy to wheel/carry around from client to client.

For the nails, I'm doing Gelish, just polish to begin with but then going to do the extensions, so also need a case for all that as well, plus a table.

Also, do you carry a stool/chair just in case your client doesn't have a spare chair ??

Hi doll, if you search for the Roo Salon bag on here there is a fab thread about their trolleys and cases, so fab infact that I have just taken delivery this week of a gorgeous pink Emerald beauty trolley and rucksack this week! lots of compartments and bags to fit all my eyelash stuff in the rucksack, the trolley will be big enough once I start my gelish training. For my tanning stuff I bought a black trolley on wheels which carries all my towels, machine, sticky feet, kitchen roll etc - cheap as chips from Nouvatan before I did my training. For my solutions to stay upright I have an amazing bag I had made for me by Randybagz, inside I have got a hessian type bag I got from a supermarket which is meant to hold 6 bottles of wine! It has dividers and all my bottles and cups sit still in there! Am trying to attach a pic now! As you can see I just love storage!!! xxx:)

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 252
Storage can be a nightmare,I also do Nails and Spray tanning. Nails on their own can fill 2 cases, one bag and a beach bag size bag for towels and couch roll etc. For spray tanning I got a really nice case on wheels from the range a few years back, it was a craft trolley with loads of compartments etc and my kit fits in beautifully. I think it was Papermania Tote

PAPERMANIA WHEELABLE CRAFT TOTE - LIQUORICE DOT: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

I have mine in Brown with a pink trim and it matches my tent and towels etc really well. I see the price has come down quite a bit as well since I bought mine

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 303
I second the Roo trolley!

xxx

For my solutions to stay upright I have an amazing bag I had made for me by Randybagz, inside I have got a hessian type bag I got from a supermarket which is meant to hold 6 bottles of wine! It has dividers and all my bottles and cups sit still in there! Am trying to attach a pic now! As you can see I just love storage!!! xxx:)

OH MY. I am in love with that bag. Did you do the artwork yourself?
xx

To the OP, very important to keep your solution bottles upright to stop potential leakage. x

Thanks for all your help, it's been a little hard trying to figure out what size case i'll need when i havent got all of the kit i'll be using.

Have ordered Burmese rose croc beauty case - beauty boxes - rose Burmese cases UK
to begin with for the nails & am looking at one of the bags with wheels for the tanning.
& that's a top tip for the bottle bag, thanks :cool:

Hi

Buy Revelation by Antler Daytona Black Trolley Holdall - Large at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Garment carriers and trolley holdalls, Garment carriers and trolley holdalls.

I got this bag from Argos in medium and it fits all my tanning stuff in with some extra room still available, so you could probably get a large and put everything in together?

Just a thought...

I have this one in Large. I have the new MaxiMist machine and this bag fits the machine, gun, solution, towels and all the other disposables in.

Can highly recommend xx

Would definitely recommend Roo, fantastic quality!

I use a black Stanley tool box on wheels from B&Q! Light, sturdy and only £20! In that I can fit 2wax pots and all accessories, or 1wax pot, TS20 and accessories. Or CND lamp and everything else for manis. I also have a small wheelie suitcase (cabin baggage type) for my towels.

Going to get another case though so I don't have to keep swapping things about! :D

Storage can be a nightmare,I also do Nails and Spray tanning. Nails on their own can fill 2 cases, one bag and a beach bag size bag for towels and couch roll etc. For spray tanning I got a really nice case on wheels from the range a few years back, it was a craft trolley with loads of compartments etc and my kit fits in beautifully. I think it was Papermania Tote

I have mine in Brown with a pink trim and it matches my tent and towels etc really well. I see the price has come down quite a bit as well since I bought mine

hey!!!! i was just looking at this on fleabay for £80!!! thank you for sharing :D whats it like inside? i can't find any pictures of the inside. I was going to get a roo trolley but i don't really want a metal one if i can help it because i slams around in the back of my van and would get dented. got my eye on the (i think its called) elite trolley if this craft one isn't right for me x

Thank you soo much for this!! Jut bought the black one with the other matching case for £29.99 in range. It's perfect with absolutely loads of compartments. Xx

Just did another thread on this, I use a small wheelie suitcase for my tan machine and an insulated bag for all my solutions and other bits, this bag in the range at the mo is great for nails or hair £29.99 for the wheelie and little bag with lots of pockets. Hth ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351262600.763786.jpg

Latest posts

Back