Mobile techs, what do you carry Shellac in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxcetera

Reaction score
I've currently got a 4 in 1 beauty trolley, which is like carrying a house around with me!

I've got a CND bucket bag for my manicure items, but need something for my Shellac.

Obviously its got to be big enough to carry the lamp too. I don't want to be lugging the beauty trolley round with me, if the client is only having shellac. Just wondered what everyone else used? Any ideas?

Hi, I use the CND bucket bag for my shellac, I find it's great for holding all my bottles and everything. Love it xx

I've been using a beauty box but beware. Shellac leaks!! I'm having to get something new so I can stand them up but I've not been impressed to say the least and I'm sure clients don't think it's how professional products should behave either. I've not figured out what yet but be sure to stand them upright would be my advice x

I use a collapseable crate (easily stored at home) to carry everything in. I leave the lamp in the original box and use a smallish "really useful" box for all my shellac bits - the bottles stand up lovely in it.

Karaxxx

Hi, I use the CND bucket bag for my shellac, I find it's great for holding all my bottles and everything. Love it xx

Bucket bag for me too. Everything fits in perfectly. xx

I used my bucket bag for everything being mobile and always carry my lamp separate ( I have a creative backpack for that) but the one thing that got me with the bucket back was like my nail polishes I like to keep them all together, not in all the pockets.

I recently was looking through old Xmas items I received but hadn't opened and I came across a little Dove bath bag. Cylinder and unzips at the top, Ive put ALL my shellac bottle inc base and top coat in this. It fits lovely and snug in my bucket bag keeping it all tidy :) and I dont have to worry about leaks from the bottles as they are contained and it even had a little felt handle lol

Go on geeks get out there and get your little smelly bath bags you got for Xmas that are sat in the back of your cupboard! There is bound to be a container thats fits them as snug as mine. Hths :hug:

P.S Your Shellac bottles should not leak unless there is something wrong with the top that seals them. I suggest ringing Sweet Squared if you get any to see if they can swap them. I had a bottle of romantique that was like this, I didnt send it back and it went extremely thick. My fault and lesson learnt, turned out it was just a dodgy bottle cap and I couldve returned *doh*

I used my bucket bag for everything being mobile and always carry my lamp separate ( I have a creative backpack for that) but the one thing that got me with the bucket back was like my nail polishes I like to keep them all together, not in all the pockets.

I recently was looking through old Xmas items I received but hadn't opened and I came across a little Dove bath bag. Cylinder and unzips at the top, Ive put ALL my shellac bottle inc base and top coat in this. It fits lovely and snug in my bucket bag keeping it all tidy :) and I dont have to worry about leaks from the bottles as they are contained and it even had a little felt handle lol

Go on geeks get out there and get your little smelly bath bags you got for Xmas that are sat in the back of your cupboard! There is bound to be a container thats fits them as snug as mine. Hths :hug:

P.S Your Shellac bottles should not leak unless there is something wrong with the top that seals them. I suggest ringing Sweet Squared if you get any to see if they can swap them. I had a bottle of romantique that was like this, I didnt send it back and it went extremely thick. My fault and lesson learnt, turned out it was just a dodgy bottle cap and I couldve returned *doh*
Mite try my bucket bag and see what fits in, I've another canvas tote bag I could use for the lamp. I could do with some kind of little roll bag for my implements/tools too..

As for the leaking. My top coat has, the cap never looked like it was on straight, and I realised recently it had leaked quite a bit :(

I'm doing my first shellac (thats not been at my house) next week, its the landlady of my local, and she's going to be advertising for me, flyers, business cards etc, so didn't want to turn up looking like the aunties poor relative lolol.

I keep my Shellac in a little beauty bag - I think it was one my husband got during a business class flight. Fits perfectly!

I always make sure I've got some gel supplies on hand though when I do a Shellac manicure. Lots of times I've had clients with one broken nail, and it's great to have everything there to do the repair (and more money!) and then the Shellac. I take my trolley case on all jobs, as you never know what you'll need once you sit down with a client.

Latest posts

Back