Mobile therapist - how to put on my price list i have a 10 mile radius & min spend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie<3

Reaction score
Hi everyone just making some price lists for my mobile work but I really dont want someone to call me out for a brow wax which is just 5 pounds! Do you think I should put on at the bottom that ill charge an extra 2 pounds for petrol for any booking that is under 10 pounds. Or just put on that there is a minimum spend of 10 pounds? And also just put on at the bottom I have a 10 mile radius. What does everyone else have?! xx

You said it really.

Minimum spend: XYZ
Mobile service covering 10mile radius of XYZ - please call if you are further afield.

Yep just state the radius/areas you go to and have a minimum charge! Be careful though, if you say minimum charge £10 and you have to go right out of your way it's probably still not worth it for you!

My pricelists, website etc state that "There is a minimum spend of £10 for all mobile appointments. For appointments outside a 5 mile radius of (my postcode) an additional charge of 50p per mile will apply"

I do have a fair few regular ladies who are more than 5 mile, they pay the extra few £ happily because they are pleased with my services, and very loyal. Hth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My price lists state "Covering Lancing, East Preston, Findon & EVERYWHERE in between!" I wanted to make it crystal clear where I will and will not work, and locals know these areas. Sometimes mileage can be ambiguous and people think it's negotiable.

I also state "£10 minimum spend for mobile treatments". I've never had a problem, there's not much I do for less than £15 anyway, and those little smaller treatments tend to get booked with other things, my clients are good like that!

Ah thats brill thanks everyone! I just didn't want to sound like I was being sharp on the price list but thats great thanks! xx

When I was mobile I would only travel up to 1 mile radius free, outside of that and up to 5 miles, I charged £5. No further or you spend all your time in the car.

You just said it as already said. £5 for brow wax, wow thats cheap. Dont make yourself too cheap as people will think just that. And dont forget to inform your car insurer that using it for business. If not your insurance may be exempt and are liable to have it seized hy Police x

On my price lists I have the following, (as it's not worth my while if it's just a brow wax & tint really)

Based in ****** and surrounding areas in a 10 mile radius
£20 minimum spend on all mobile appointments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back