Mobile therapists: success stories?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflowerfi

Reaction score
I'm in need of a bit of motivation. I'm jus starting up as a mobile therapist and dream of earning enough to make it my full time job.
Has anyone done this successfully x

I am in the exactly same position, I am looking to work alongside my full-time job until I build a large enough client base to drop to Part Time and then inevitably take over mobile Full-Time. My main concern is the lack of money which can be made as a Mobile Therapist

I am just starting out too as a side line hoping to build up to full time. I "go live" early June however am feeling really positive because I am mentioning it in person to everyone.

I am working in a pub for a bit of pin money and have mentioned it, all the ladies have been interested and helping spread the word. I mentioned it in nursery, they spoke to me about how to reach out to the local mum's.

I have been surprised how quickly everything has gone and now desperately need to get some leaflets and business cards printed.

Just talk to anyone you can! Spread the word.

Hi
Iv been mobile for over 6 years and am full time. I started off working for someone in a salon and then started doing some mobile work in the evenings and days off. As I got busier I left the salon and got a part time job in a local cafe for 20hrs a week just so I had some regular income. After a year or so I'd built up to full time mobile beauty and took the plung to finish the cafe. It's the best thing Iv done as I work when I went and it's so flexible. But it does take time to build up a loyal client base. Good luck xx

I've been mobile for 4 and a 1/2 years now and I'm fully booked most weeks [emoji5]️ I love my job xx

It's very possible but I suppose the question is more how much do you need to earn a day/week/month to be earning enough to be happy? Work out your average treatment & then devide your daily/weekly amount to see how many treatments/clients are needed. This way you can work up to your target. It will also help you set your prices to make it worth while
I'm a mobile nail technician. Started my business 2 1/2 yrs ago and I'm now doing well. I'm seeing the results I was hoping for. Still room to increase but it certainly takes time. Confidence, practice and constant advertising and promoting your business is key

I'm a full time mobile therapist...if you are good then word will get around and you will be busy! Good luck! [emoji4] xx

I'm full time mobile. It does take a LONG time to build a consistent & reliable client base! You do have to put the hours in & it is hard work, but 15 years later I'm still lucky I love it! (all be it with nerve damage & RSI!) just persevere, put the hours In & make it work!! Xx

I already have nerve damage; not from my job but from a broken arm years ago. I love doing massage but am limited how many I can do in a day cos of this x

Latest posts

Back