Mobile Waxing - Do you really need a table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

janeawallace

Reaction score
Hi All

I have added waxing to my list now and i am mobile, i just wondered whether you more knowledgeable geeks thought you really needed a table for the client or not. And if you dont use a table what do you use??

:eek:

pure

Reaction score
Well, IMO, if you want to look professional then yes, you need a couch.

Just think of all the awkward positions that both you and your client could get into on a bed, sofa or the floor for the various waxes!!:lol::lol:

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Of course you do. I remember a geek asking once if it would be ok as a mobile to do nails on the clients ironing board. What next..........pedicures in the sink?

Come on geeks! If you want to be treated as a pro then take this business seriously.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, if you are going to go mobile, then it is worth buying a couch. You wont look professional at all, if you get them laying on their bed/sofa. And you could end up hurting your back.

Start as you mean to go on.

bye

BABSann

Reaction score
Of course you do. I remember a geek asking once if it would be ok as a mobile to do nails on the clients ironing board. What next..........pedicures in the sink?

Come on geeks! If you want to be treated as a pro then take this business seriously.
My sentiments exactly.

stampy

Reaction score
I always take my couch, whether I'm doing an eyebrow wax or a full leg ... my back would be killing me otherwise, plus it looks more professional! x

pinkmummy

Reaction score
My sentiments exactly.
Don't get me started on this one Babs, you know what happened last time.

A professional look is important if you want clients to take you seriously and book again.

Pinkerpink

Reaction score
Yeah they are only about 99 squid if you can get a vat free day, try Alan Howard, they are pretty good.

BABSann

Reaction score
Don't get me started on this one Babs, you know what happened last time.

A professional look is important if you want clients to take you seriously and book again.
OOOOH lol,my lips are sealed.:green:xx

joanne7174

Reaction score
Try E-bay Mine Cost £23.50 ! Dont Need To Spend A Fortune To Look Professional But Looking Un Professional Can Cost You Your Clientelle .

BABSann

Reaction score
Try E-bay Mine Cost £23.50 ! Dont Need To Spend A Fortune To Look Professional But Looking Un Professional Can Cost You Your Clientelle .
What......for a beauty couch????Have just realised that poster put a table for waxing,but think she must have meant a couch.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Its a portable beauty couch with a face hole too ! I was very lucky and pleased with my purchase.

BABSann

Reaction score
Its a portable beauty couch with a face hole too ! I was very lucky and pleased with my purchase.
Well done you.:hug:Whatta bargain eh!!

beautyathome

Reaction score

lol :lol:
I agree i work mobile and i always take my couch with me. Don't forget its a business and mobile means taking the salon into their homes, in order to do this you need to have the equipment, i.e couch, etc.

Jacqui'snewnail

Reaction score
I took it that she meant a table to put wax pot on?? Could be wrong usually am! lol!!

Latest posts