Mobile waxing equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoemily

Reaction score
Hi I am doing my waxing training in August and I want to get my equipment ready so that I'm good to go once I'm qualified (subject to getting insurance and doing a few practices on friends & family and a cut rate to begin with). Can any mobile waxers advise me on the following please?

Best beauty bed - I have found one on Amazon for £65, I know this is cheap - good idea or no?

Wax heaters - I will be trained in hot and warm wax so is a double heater the best or should I get 2 singles? Which would you recommend?

Any other pearls of wisdom or lessons learnt that you could pass on to a newbie please?

Thanks in advance x

Hi I am doing my waxing training in August and I want to get my equipment ready so that I'm good to go once I'm qualified (subject to getting insurance and doing a few practices on friends & family and a cut rate to begin with). Can any mobile waxers advise me on the following please?

Best beauty bed - I have found one on Amazon for £65, I know this is cheap - good idea or no?

Wax heaters - I will be trained in hot and warm wax so is a double heater the best or should I get 2 singles? Which would you recommend?

Any other pearls of wisdom or lessons learnt that you could pass on to a newbie please?

Thanks in advance x

I guess for mobile waxing you need a lightweight couch as it's easier for carrying in and out of clients homes. As long as it looks okay and is strong enough. I know I've read lots of great posts on here in the past about good tips for mobile waxing. So if you search through some of the old threads you may find these helpful.

I personally think that single heaters may be better than a double one, but that's just my preference, if it breaks down you will lose two wax heaters.. But I guess it comes down space and your preference.

Most of the beauty suppliers do a range of heaters, general waxing supplies including the folding trolleys etc...

I have put together a list of suppliers that I found really useful when I was setting up and hope it helps..

http://jdwaxingschool.com/useful-wax-stuff/getting-started

Good luck for your training..

I use the hive 1000cc wax heaters for my mobile waxing they heat up really quickly and when I'm finished I put cling film across the top and cover with the lid and I have no problems. I use hot wax and warm wax so I'm traveling with 2 heaters. I tried the double heater but it's not for me as one side is 500cc and the other 1000cc I needed them both to be 1000cc. I also use a folding trolley and a folding couch. HTH

Thank you both for your advice!:)

Latest posts

Back