Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starburst1411

Reaction score
I am now mobile and wondered if anyone could recommend a good mobile waxing system thats easy to transport and heats up quickly.
I am also interested in a very small pot that I can carry for lip and eyebrow waxing that is also portable

I have a just wax roller system for leg waxing it is easy too use and transport but takes about 20 mins too heat up, you can buy mini wax pots if you want too use hot wax too xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use a pot & spatula, I have a 500cc and a 1000cc hive wax pots.

I carry/transport them in fancy storage boxes, with them jammed in with my other equipment. So they aren't wobbling about. On my passenger seat, with the seat belt around. And I never carry them full to the brim either.

I do heat them up first at home, and plug it back in as soon as I arrive.

Must admit, Ive never tried the roller system. I love the pot & spatula application though.

Xx

I have found an orb heater but it's a massive £150
Surely some one out there does something similar

I use PhD wax system - it's in tubes with disposable heads - hygienic & less mess than pots. and def easily transportable in my car. You can get them from Ellisons. I use the tea tree wax.

Latest posts

Back