Mobilers - how many colours is enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What case is this ?

Do you have a pic you can show us ?

Marlise

its just called a nail polish carry case but it is not suitable for creative polishes its is sold at Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you, Welcome to The Nail Company - Nail Extentions, Nail Art, Beauty Product Suppliers & Nail Training Courses and Nails, Nail Art - BEAUTY FOR NAILS - Supplier of Nails, Nail Art, Salon Beauty Supplies

i'm afraid i just about know how to use my digital camera (still in the box since xmas) let alone put a pic on here. sorry

Thanks for the replies geeks, much appreciated. :hug:

By the looks of it many of you carry around 30 polishes. Would I be right to suggest that maybe only 15-20 of those are used on a regular basis?

Reason I ask is I don't drive and will have to carry these as well as a folding table, plus the rest of my manicure stuff on public transport. So basically I need to strike the right balance of choice for customers and portability...

My advise is not to go buying lot's of enamels.

Do your clients require them ? If so what colours ?

Don't spend loads of money on non essential items :)

I have a small collection,but i also retail ,if they have a favorite i buy that one too,hth's x

Hi thanks for that not a bad price for the case.

I'd personally advise you not to take the table, I use clients ironing boards, they adjust to any height, everyone has one, and plenty space for you products. I have a car but its a wee 106 pug and I would have trouble getting the table in and out as it has bucket seats and speakers and amp and sub in the boot! carrying it on a bus thats a chore!
Get driving its the best thing you could do xx

Thanks for the replies geeks, much appreciated. :hug:

By the looks of it many of you carry around 30 polishes. Would I be right to suggest that maybe only 15-20 of those are used on a regular basis?

Reason I ask is I don't drive and will have to carry these as well as a folding table, plus the rest of my manicure stuff on public transport. So basically I need to strike the right balance of choice for customers and portability...

Latest posts

Back