Model needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Nak

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Im have been desperately saving up to do the CND foundation course in London. I have finally got the money but I dont have anyone that can model for me.
Please, please, please if anyone can do the following dates I would be truly grateful if you could contact me as soon as possible.

18th March
2nd April
23rd April.

if i lived close i would be more than happy to help but unfortunaly its a bit far hope some1 manages to help out x

Hi Geeks,

Im have been desperately saving up to do the CND foundation course in London. I have finally got the money but I dont have anyone that can model for me.
Please, please, please if anyone can do the following dates I would be truly grateful if you could contact me as soon as possible.

18th March
2nd April
23rd April.

hiya chick have you got a local forum website we have one for sheffield and i no a few people have advertised on there including myself for models for hair and beauty and i had a good comback, just make sure they are reliable or beg your mates or a family member to go with you im sure they will if they get a free set of nails :green:

Hey sweetie, i could do either in april. March is a nightmare because its on a wednesday (i study accounting on a wedneday) But in return could you be a model for me when i do my conversion course. Havent quite got the money together myself but will soon.

Thanks for all your replies.
Suze, I have taken your advise and tried salon guinea pig so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Gems thanks for your offer, I have sent you a PM.

If anyone else can help, I look forward to hearing from you x

Hi,

I only need someone now for 16th March.
Please let me know if you can help :)

What time and where? I am free that day and may be able to help if you still need someone and can get into central London within about 45 mins

Latest posts

Back