Models needed - Leeds, various dates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm in need of models for the following dates:

Friday 9th June - Fabric Master Application
Monday 3rd July - Master rebalance
Tuesday 25th July - Brisa Master Application

Thanks all! xx

Hi Kate - I think i cud do the 25 July for you, I'll find out for definite asap and let u know xxxx

Sal said:
Hi Kate - I think i cud do the 25 July for you, I'll find out for definite asap and let u know xxxx

HI Sal, thanks for that - do you know if you can do that date yet?

Still need someone for Friday (9th) - anyone??

Hi Kate

Yes I can definitely do that date for you - I'll pm you xxxxx

Kate you need to clear your pm box!!!!!

I just tried to pm you to say let me know times and if you need me to do anything to my natural nails in preparation for application and that I am looking forward to it :hug:

Sal said:
Kate you need to clear your pm box!!!!!

I just tried to pm you to say let me know times and if you need me to do anything to my natural nails in preparation for application and that I am looking forward to it :hug:

Thanks a lot for that Sal. I have emptied my inbox hun!

Is there anybody outthere available for Friday?? :)

kateyork1 said:
Thanks a lot for that Sal. I have emptied my inbox hun!

Is there anybody outthere available for Friday?? :)
hope you find someone hun, I wish i could do it for you, have you tried Glynis, Ruth (Apex), snugglepuss or EllaX maybe xxx

i can't mate - got loads on at work got a massive job of my own to do with a 4 day turn around AND other peoples work to do :cry: xx

EllaX said:
i can't mate - got loads on at work got a massive job of my own to do with a 4 day turn around AND other peoples work to do :cry: xx

No worries Rach. Thanks Shelley - you're too far away from me now hun, what did you have to go and move for!!?? :Grope: only kiddin babe!
:hug:

Hi Kate
Unfortuantely i cant do dates for you, what a shame, would have loved to watch you in action! xx

Why not post on elite as well there are loads of local i.e. Leeds gals on there too.

I cant help this time sorry.

I am trying to move clients around so that I can do the Friday for you, but struggling so far. I really wish I could help you out Kate.. will let you know later tonight if I can reach and re-appoint two of my clients. Fingers crossed!

Nail FX said:
I am trying to move clients around so that I can do the Friday for you, but struggling so far. I really wish I could help you out Kate.. will let you know later tonight if I can reach and re-appoint two of my clients. Fingers crossed!

Thanks hun, thats ever so kind of you! :hug: :hug:

Nail FX said:

Ok Kate.. I have managed to re-arrange my clients. I can come now on Friday but I do have to leave at 4pm if thats ok. I am going to come on the train so I will have to get back to the station for 4.30pm (hope this is ok with you?).

If this is ok.. just pm me the details and I will see you there. :hug:

Nail FX said:
Ok Kate.. I have managed to re-arrange my clients. I can come now on Friday but I do have to leave at 4pm if thats ok. I am going to come on the train so I will have to get back to the station for 4.30pm (hope this is ok with you?).

If this is ok.. just pm me the details and I will see you there. :hug:

Thank you so so much for coming today hun! :hug: :hug: Hope your nails lok okay! xxx

Still really need someone who's needing a Fabric# rebalance on 3rd July - can anyone help? xxx

Latest posts

Back