Monaco beauty trolley - Amazon or Beauty-Boxes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering a Monaco beauty trolley and have seen what appears to be the same trolley on both of the above websites. The only difference is Amazon seems quite a bit cheaper. Does anyone at all know if there if a difference or if the Amazon trolley is good quality?

Any help would be much appreciated - I really don't want to waste my hard earned cash on a poor product!

Lx

I just bought a similar item on eBay. A mollycoddle trolley. Mines was £61 delivered

Would really love to hear from anyone who bought this trolley on Amazon - anyone?!?

Hi all,

I'm considering a Monaco beauty trolley and have seen what appears to be the same trolley on both of the above websites. The only difference is Amazon seems quite a bit cheaper. Does anyone at all know if there if a difference or if the Amazon trolley is good quality?

Any help would be much appreciated - I really don't want to waste my hard earned cash on a poor product!

Lx

Hi I have the beauty box monaco and love it. I purchased it from them direct but as long as
The one in amazon is the same brand and model then I can't see there being a problem with it.

Latest posts

Back