Monomer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckee

Reaction score
Hi, I have just got back into doing acrylics after ages of not doing them. I was having a practice on a practice hand tonight and for some reason my clear seemed to take on the purple of the monomer! Is it possible I’ve had the monomer for too long? It’s quite annoying cause I had been so proud of the nail I done but it doesn’t look great with a purple tinge on a french manicure ‍♀️ TIA x

Hi, I have just got back into doing acrylics after ages of not doing them. I was having a practice on a practice hand tonight and for some reason my clear seemed to take on the purple of the monomer! Is it possible I’ve had the monomer for too long? It’s quite annoying cause I had been so proud of the nail I done but it doesn’t look great with a purple tinge on a french manicure ‍♀️ TIA x
How old is the monomer and how do you store it? Also, What brand is it?

I’ve had it for quite a while but just thought I’d use it to practice with the practice hand. Over a year I would say at least! It’s cnd retention+ and it’s stored in a drawer x

Latest posts

Back