Monu or Jean Marin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubulina

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a skincare range to start working from home with. Ive ordered samples from Monu, Eve Taylor, and recently got a free grain melting scrub from Jean Marin, which was ok but not great. However I wasnt 100% about either of the other two ranges.
As I had an allergic reaction to Eve Taylor that range is out, and at the moment I'm leaning towards Monu, but I would appreciate any input from Geeks who work with these ranges, such as if it retails well (products and treatments).
Thank you

Hi

I'm looking for a skincare range to start working from home with. Ive ordered samples from Monu, Eve Taylor, and recently got a free grain melting scrub from Jean Marin, which was ok but not great. However I wasnt 100% about either of the other two ranges.
As I had an allergic reaction to Eve Taylor that range is out, and at the moment I'm leaning towards Monu, but I would appreciate any input from Geeks who work with these ranges, such as if it retails well (products and treatments).
Thank you

Oooh no. What allergic reaction did you have, and to what product?

Monu is a true pro brand only which was originally created by a beauty therapist.
I've used all the Monu, Renu and Vitru and truely great products. They even use the same chemist as Jo Malone so you know that it works.
Customer service is fantastic and I've never had any problems with deliveries. They are made here in UK so a British brand and product.
Hope this helps.

Oooh no. What allergic reaction did you have, and to what product?

Exfoliating scrub - bamboo and soya , my face was stinging and red . I normally would get this reaction to products which contain alcohol . My skin type is oily , maybe it wasn't the right product for me , but the thing is that it has put me off , which is a shame , because the range looks good to me , I like the science behind , I like the variety , and ..... the prices .

I've used eve Taylor when I was trialing out for my facial brand. I did the routine for my combination skin type for a week before I had to stop as the products were making my skin worse... Redness sore and very dry even though I was using the moisturiser which is why I set on monu.... Absolutley amazing and very reasonable :) it's a shame as eve Taylor had such good recommendations but each to there own!

I have had monu in for the last 15 months and have just changed over to swissdermyl as with monu I was not getting the results clients were hoping for and therefore retailing did not happen so I am now stuck with products that I cannot sell! I do know that some people do ok with it but it just did not sell in my area.

I also used Monu before however once I realised they use mineral oil and artificial colouring and fragrances in some of their products it really put me off...:(

Sandii have you been on their training as there tag line is being and using all natural products? Or no products that are un-natural or tested on animals. So just a bit confused

Hi Bliss, yes I was on a training of theirs years ago. All I know is that I found some of their products contain iso-parraffins (mineral oil) which is not what I recommend along with unnatural fragrances and colourings. Call them and ask for an ingredient list, they should be able to provide you with one. It may not be an issue with you Bliss and I'm not trying to put you off, just my opinion xx S

No really appreciate that thank you I will give them a call :) x

Latest posts

Back