Quantcast

More 3D nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
4
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Hay guys,

I did more 3D nail art- a chicken, hearts and another type of bow, as soon as my camra is charged I will submit them and you can take a look
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
lindag said:
Hay guys,

I did more 3D nail art- a chicken, hearts and another type of bow, as soon as my camra is charged I will submit them and you can take a look
Well, Linda, if its anywhere near as good as the last bow you did, i cant wait!!! Get that camera working!!!!!!!!
 

lindag

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
4
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Carole Lindsay said:
Well, Linda, if its anywhere near as good as the last bow you did, i cant wait!!!
To be honest it not very good at all, different type of bow but you can all see it for your self in the morning
 

Noz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
1
Location
Tamworth, Staffs
Looking forward the last ones were wonderful. Get the photos on please
 

talented talons

Master Artist
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
3,176
Reaction score
71
Location
essex
I love the 3d nail art that you did before, but how do you get into it? I would love to start trying 3d nail art so what courses would you take, is there a dedicated course to just that or is it incorporated into something else?

I'm Star Nails trained but i don't think they do a class for this, anyone any ideas?
 

lindag

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
4
Location
Dublin, Ireland
talented talons said:
I love the 3d nail art that you did before, but how do you get into it? I would love to start trying 3d nail art so what courses would you take, is there a dedicated course to just that or is it incorporated into something else?

?
I never did a course



As you know I was robbed so I haven't had a chance to upload the pics onto my computer
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Hi, Having read the above posts, I personally think that like anything to do with nail art its just practice thats needed. although a course can show you the basic's, Its having the time to just keep practising until you get to the standard you wish.
 

talented talons

Master Artist
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
3,176
Reaction score
71
Location
essex
its definately something i want to get into as i love getting into designing new things to do with nails.

I just wouldn't know where to start. I have looked at the tutorials on this site to do with 3d flowers etc, but its just not clear for me, i would have to see it being done.:o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top