More Than White - Natural Nail Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Up To Scratch

Reaction score
Hi peeps! :D

As some of you already know, I'm a Backscratchers technician. I mainly use their Glass Glaze fibreglass system for nail extensions, and their Sheeer Magic china silk for natural nail wraps.

Anyhoo, I have recently invested in some More Than White (I knew this site would cost me money :lol: ) and I'm really looking forward to using it. My question is, the "step-by-step" instructions that come with it tell me the process I follow when using it in conjunction with tips, but can More Than White be used with natural nail wraps :?:

I'm pretty sure I will be able to use it with wraps, and I'm guessing it will be after I've prepped the nail and applied the base layers of resin, just before I apply the silk, but can someone confirm this? Or set me straight? Any help you guys can give will be gratefully received. :cool:

Many thanks!

G. xx

When I do this I double wrap for the first time application...with any other Wrap system other then Fabric#.........
Prep as usual
Resin 1x
Wrap
Resin 1x activate
MTW
Wrap
Resin x2 activate after the 2nd resin application
Buff and finish

I use this method as Fabric' is a different system in stability and then MTW is made to cling to the bond(a very thin viscosity resin)...........
I don't know how well it would cling to normal resin, so I would base it first with one layer of Fibreglass and then MTW then another layer of Fibreglass ............
Like a Sandwich..............
HTH

Nailsinlondon1 said:
When I do this I double wrap for the first time application...with any other Wrap system other then Fabric#.........
Prep as usual
Resin 1x
Wrap
Resin 1x activate
MTW
Wrap
Resin x2 activate after the 2nd resin application
Buff and finish

I use this method as Fabric' is a different system in stability and then MTW is made to cling to the bond(a very thin viscosity resin)...........
I don't know how well it would cling to normal resin, so I would base it first with one layer of Fibreglass and then MTW then another layer of Fibreglass ............
Like a Sandwich..............
HTH
Ruth: on a slightly different subject. Have you set stuff under resin, for example flowers (i not AntnBuckley has done black lace which he uses instead of the resin)? How would you go about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back