More ways to promote your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a change of staff last year and lost a few regular clients, as a way to try and build up a client base for one therapist I sent out a letter in a hand written envelope which shows a pic of the therapist and a polite letter offering them a free treatment. It was the treatment they had regularly and I think it will be a good investment if those clients return as they were fab clients.

Jemima :)

I've just sent out a nicely worded email to all clients that I haven't seen for three months telling them about new treatments, retail products and offering 10% off their next appointment and a free surprise gift (will be a mini OPI Avojuice).

Hi

This is exactly what I am going to do this evening, I wanted a bit of help with the wording.

Do you mind telling me what you put please?

Thanks x

01-05-14, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balance Andover
Prom season is coming up so I've fired off an introduction email to dress shops and the PTA's of the local senior schools.

Hi there:
How did you word the email? I know you emailed me a letter you sent to bridal shops a while ago and it was ace. Is there any chance you could forward me a copy of this email please? xx

Is there any chance you could PM me a copy of both letter & emails sent pretty please x

Originally Posted by Spicykat
Yes of course I'll send you it. Also just found another free website to advertise on not sure if it's already been put on Free company and business search engine, Free business pages in UK | Tuugo local businesses and services

Please can you also send to me ? Thank you in advance.

Has anyone got a template letter I could have a look at to try and get more business. I would to send it to golf clubs etc as someone suggested in previous posts. I love there idea so I'm going to try it. I'm crap at written in things like this. Any help would be very much appreciated x

I'm the same, so if anyone can send to me too much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Spicykat
Yes of course I'll send you it. Also just found another free website to advertise on not sure if it's already been put on Free company and business search engine, Free business pages in UK | Tuugo local businesses and services

Please can you also send to me ? Thank you in advance.

Hi Jo, could I be cheeky and ask you to send letters to me please?? :)))

Not happy gumtree are charging now though :(( do therapists really get many clients from this ? X

Not happy gumtree are charging now though :(( do therapists really get many clients from this ? X

I get lots but I'm in London and I've always had to pay to do gumtree here (annoyingly). It might work differently elsewhere!

My area hasn't started to charge yet, but I never had one person from it on the times I posted offers for the girls.

Some areas I've read do very well on it

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to be picking up my new advertising on Friday.

My salon is just off the main busy stretch of shops. So, I've ordered some smart short sleeved Black shirts and had the name of the salon and tbe telephone number embroidered in White on the back between the shoulders, The proof pictures look great, smart and professional.

The plan is when I'm out walking around for lunch, or shopping, my back will be seen.

I'll let you know if it works lol

You can post free classified ads on your local Mumsnet website.

Just bumping this up...

I'm going to be picking up my new advertising on Friday.

My salon is just off the main busy stretch of shops. So, I've ordered some smart short sleeved Black shirts and had the name of the salon and tbe telephone number embroidered in White on the back between the shoulders, The proof pictures look great, smart and professional.

The plan is when I'm out walking around for lunch, or shopping, my back will be seen.

I'll let you know if it works lol

This has worked!! 1st week of embroidered work shirts and gained 4 new rebooked clients.

Just randomly chatted to ladies I any queue I was in about he weather, food, etc..and bingo!! Works for me

Prom season is coming up so I've fired off an introduction email to dress shops and the PTA's of the local senior schools.

Can you send me a copy please

This has worked!! 1st week of embroidered work shirts and gained 4 new rebooked clients.

Just randomly chatted to ladies I any queue I was in about he weather, food, etc..and bingo!! Works for me

That's amazing! Congratulations on it going so well!
I'm on my own but interested in doing this!
Great idea

Like Nail Karma today

That's amazing! Congratulations on it going so well!
I'm on my own but interested in doing this!
Great idea

Like Nail Karma today

Holly, make sure you shop around, my 1st quote was £50 set up fee plus £60 per shirt (supplied by them) embroidered
I found.a small local company, £10 set up plus £18 per shirt supplied by them BIG difference

Good luck, hope it works for you too :D

This thread is definitely worth reading! Nice to see us all helping each other out :) some FAB ideas!! :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone ever paid to advertise on TaskHub?

No but I have got 2 emails from them saying I should sign up!

Hey,

I've just come across this

Dani OConnor - Wdig, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom, Goodwick, Dani's Massage and Beauty- Mobile Service, Writer, ItWorks Global, Beauty with Grace, Ivybridge Spa, Bridgetown Vocational College, Enniscorthy Vocational College | about.me

Little online profie, apologies if anyone has already mentioned it but I've added it to my signature on my emails and I have a blog that it is also linked to :)

Just another way to get your name out there and boost your google presence xx

Latest posts

Back