Moroccan Tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Do you guys know of any Morroccan Tan stockists apart from Sweet Squared, preferably in Ireland.

Also can any one tell me what they think of Morroccan Tan professional solution?

Last edited:
I think Sweetsquared are the only distributors. I love using their 8% for brides and pale skinned customers who don't really tan naturally. The 10% is also a very good colour. For my clients who like a really dark tan I prefer using Norvell's Venetian and Venetian Plus. I've tried out a few brands and those are the two I'm using just now. The advantage with MT is that it can be rinsed off after 2 hours. It also uses organic ingredients and doesn't dry out your skin.

I think Sweetsquared are the only distributors. I love using their 8% for brides and pale skinned customers who don't really tan naturally. The 10% is also a very good colour. For my clients who like a really dark tan I prefer using Norvell's Venetian and Venetian Plus. I've tried out a few brands and those are the two I'm using just now. The advantage with MT is that it can be rinsed off after 2 hours. It also uses organic ingredients and doesn't dry out your skin.

Are there dark tans not great? I just got a sample of 10% gonna try it later. What is there 12% like? That's a great advantage as I hate leaving tan on for 8 hours! Can't wait to see what this like tho!

Are there dark tans not great? I just got a sample of 10% gonna try it later. What is there 12% like? That's a great advantage as I hate leaving tan on for 8 hours! Can't wait to see what this like tho!

Their dark tans are fab, I wear 12% and it's one of my most popular ones. Gorgeous deep bronze very natural looking and wears lovely, doesn't go patchy

Hopefully! I just ordered a fresh batch of 10% gonna try it tonight. I have pale skin so finding a brown spray tan is hard cause they always go orange! I am sick of being 10% I wanna be darker!

Hopefully! I just ordered a fresh batch of 10% gonna try it tonight. I have pale skin so finding a brown spray tan is hard cause they always go orange! I am sick of being 10% I wanna be darker!

I'm the same but very happy with Moroccan Tan and so are my clients :)

Can't wait! I will update! :p:p

I once tried the MT 11% from their dark range, but looked not quite right on me. My clients seem to either chose the 8or 10% or they want to go really dark and for that I'm using the Venetian. Those are just the tans I have found that they work for me and my clients took me a while to experiment, but I'm there now. Enjoy using your MT

I once tried the MT 11% from their dark range, but looked not quite right on me. My clients seem to either chose the 8or 10% or they want to go really dark and for that I'm using the Venetian. Those are just the tans I have found that they work for me and my clients took me a while to experiment, but I'm there now. Enjoy using your MT

The 11% is from the exotic range, and the 15%, they are both violet based tans so they are suited to olive toned skins, so they don't go well if you're not olive toned or have naturally deep colourings. The original range are all green based to avoid orange tones on paler skin tones :)

The 11% is from the exotic range, and the 15%, they are both violet based tans so they are suited to olive toned skins, so they don't go well if you're not olive toned or have naturally deep colourings. The original range are all green based to avoid orange tones on paler skin tones :)

Well trialed it last night and have to say love it. it's so Brown it gorgeous, I just hate gold tones and most sprays are full of them! I don't think it is worth trying 12% as I'm pale it will just make me look ashy! but defo love this shade and best part is it's a 2 hour rinse! can't get better I think morrocccan tan is climbing to my number one spot! thanks for your information it really makes so much sense about skin tones! :p:p

No problem! I'm glad you like it, it's definitely my favourite tan and clients love it too :)

No problem! I'm glad you like it, it's definitely my favourite tan and clients love it too :)

How long should I leave it to moisturise when I wash it off?

How long should I leave it to moisturise when I wash it off?

I find the colour has fully developed after 8 hours of washing it off, so then is usually fine. Clients usually get a spray tan in the evening, I tell them to wash it off before bed and then moisturise in the morning using the Morrocan butter. You can put a little bit on your face though if you have dry skin

YEAH I taught so too... Is it a rapid tan or a normal tan that just develops quick? As it just says original formula not rapid tan,LOL prob a stupid question but taught I would ask! You literally know everything xx

YEAH I taught so too... Is it a rapid tan or a normal tan that just develops quick? As it just says original formula not rapid tan,LOL prob a stupid question but taught I would ask! You literally know everything xx

Well the tan absorbs and the DHAs react quickly which is why you only need to leave it on for 2hrs so I guess it's classed as a rapid tan yes, but they don't do a solution that takes longer to develop they are all 2hrs except for the exotic collection which is 4hrs x

Yeah that's what I taught I'm just gonna treat it as a normal 8 hour development lol and see how it goes.
I have to say the 10% is gorgeous it's so brown!Any other 10% I've used are gold. I'm delighted with it, although I would like to try 11% and hope it's as brown!

Yeah that's what I taught I'm just gonna treat it as a normal 8 hour development lol and see how it goes.
I have to say the 10% is gorgeous it's so brown!Any other 10% I've used are gold. I'm delighted with it, although I would like to try 11% and hope it's as brown!

I prefer the 11% to the 10% on me as I have dry skin and the exotic range has more conditioning ingredients. I wouldn't say I find the 11% any darker it's just got a slightly different tone to it. It's great for anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin issues

I prefer the 11% to the 10% on me as I have dry skin and the exotic range has more conditioning ingredients. I wouldn't say I find the 11% any darker it's just got a slightly different tone to it. It's great for anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin issues

Wonderful, I have dry sensitive skin! I am thrilled with the brown results this morning from the 10%, I put on another spray to compare and it is so gold, I am switching to Morroccan tan can't wait to try 11% now.
Is 12% much darker?

Wonderful, I have dry sensitive skin! I am thrilled with the brown results this morning from the 10%, I put on another spray to compare and it is so gold, I am switching to Morroccan tan can't wait to try 11% now.
Is 12% much darker?

Yes it is a little bit but I'd say 12% is more popular than 10% for me as a lot of people find the 10 too light I use 10 on people who don't really tan and have pale skin, and I use 12% on people who do go quite brown.
How I explain it to clients is 8% = weekend away, 10% = one week away 12% = two weeks away 11% = week away for olive skin and the others are for darker skin tones :)

I just ordered a sample of 11% dusk... although it's a violet based tan to reduce yellow undertones I hope it works well on my pale skin... although my skin is not really pink so much as just white... but I think violet based suits any skin tone especially if it's just 11% I'm hardly going orange. I prefer a medium tan cause going dark makes me feel like people know it's fake rather than natural. I always feel like green sprays look soooooo orange! I prefer to look natural than dark fake, I can't stand the orange tan especially on Peoples ankles lol

Latest posts

Back