mosaic marbling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
i have been playing again, white powder with mosaic powders.

Attachments

• marble crop.jpg
    marble crop.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 204
You've been busy!!! Those look fun! :idea:

the colour looks a bit dull :sad: i`m hopeless with a camera :eek:

Hi shropshiredaw,

They look lovely, i have just purchased some metallic metro mosaic powders, ( i think thats what they are called!!) and i cannot wait for them to arrive!! I have only recently been brave enough to try out the glimmer and twighlight powders, and am still not sure i am using them correctly!! With these powders can you use them all over the nail plate, or is it better to use them just on the tip?? Any way, your nails look wicked, and i so cannot wait for my ones to arrive!! Keep up the good work.

Michelle xx

i am always playing around with powders and glitters, play about with them and you`ll come up with allsorts lol

There really good....first time i'v seen that done!

Vicky

They look really effective and so different.:D Are they easy to use? I haven't tried experimenting yet with the powders, but after seeing yours they are very inspirational.

pinkshell_nails said:
I have only recently been brave enough to try out the glimmer and twighlight powders, and am still not sure i am using them correctly!! With these powders can you use them all over the nail plate, or is it better to use them just on the tip??

Michelle xx

hi michelle

here's a pic using glimmer with a french my clients are loving this look at the minute ;)

you can use glimmer on the nail bed, nail tip or the whole nail there are no rules whre to use it just play and have fun :D

Attachments

• french geek.jpg
    french geek.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back