Most popular individual lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
Hiya peeps,

Which individual lashes do you use and which curl is the most popular?

Thanks

I get mine from lashbase. I use alot of 0.20. In a b and c. I use 0.15 in a j xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

My most popular is a b .20

Most brands of lashes are the same just re-branded.
I use 0.20 c curls.
x

Most brands of lashes are the same just re-branded.
I use 0.20 c curls.
x

I see a huge difference in quality between lashbase and eyelash emporium c curls x eyelash emporium are far nicer

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Hi

Lashbase kiss mink strip lashes b & c curls in 0.20 most popular with my clients x

Thanks guys so when I buy them should I buy a set for a natural full look and a set for glamour I.e nights out?

Which are best for both looks and which thickness?

Thanks ever so much
x

Thanks guys so when I buy them should I buy a set for a natural full look and a set for glamour I.e nights out?

Which are best for both looks and which thickness?

Thanks ever so much
x

Have you done your lash training yet?

The trainer should explain that the lash extension need to be chosen to suit the client's natural lashes.

Unfortunately, you can't just buy a particular length/curl and use the same on all clients.

You need to buy a selection of lashes so you can tailor each set for your client.

Lashbase do mixed lengths trays which is a good way to build up your selection without breaking the bank

Hope this has helped.

Thanks ill hav a look on lashbase. Yes I covered it in college but it wasnt in depth unfortunately!

How come 250
Code:
views with such little replies??

Salon system extra volume, or C curl 0.20 x

How come 250
Code:
views with such little replies??

I think a lot of us have at some point answered this question in some way before hun. So some don't bother again x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Ok thanks for those that did reply!

Latest posts

Back