Most popular treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lydiax

Reaction score
I'm currently doing mobile nails but I'm expanding into lots more treatments. Seems like there are so many lash and tanning people out there already, I was thinking of doing facials maybe. What does everyone find sells best? Don't want to waste me money on something that won't be that popular! Thanks x

Im a mobile therapist as well as work from home. I would say I do 90% massage and the rest is mixed. In the summer its a lot of waxing. I'm also interested to hear what everyone is finding popular. I'm wanting to take more courses but not sure what. I'm booked in for pregnancy massage and would love to do fire cupping but not sure.

I would ask your clients what other treatments they would have, just to see if there's a market for facials, or whatever else you want to do.

Lash lift is my most popular atm they love the effect
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491070169.635040.jpg

Abi what product do u use

Facials are my most popular treatment, mostly because I'm mobile - I get a lot of business from stressed out Mums who want to pamper and chill but have a pyjama day at the same time lol.

Massage and Reflexology for me x

Shellac manicures, pedicures, waxing & tinting!

Lash extensions are MASSIVE business and people will always want them [emoji8]

I'm mobile and I do most treatments but my most popular alongside nails are Lash and brows :) x

Nails (gel polish and acrylics) then brows are my most popular treatments.

Shellac manicures, pedicures, waxing & tinting!
How much waxing do you do and is it seasonal? I'm going back into beauty after a break and was thinking of doing waxing and lashes?

How much waxing do you do and is it seasonal? I'm going back into beauty after a break and was thinking of doing waxing and lashes?

I've been in the industry for nearly 20years so tbh I wouldn't say anything is "seasonal" if people are waxers, they'll do it all year round, so it can be a really good earner! With waxing it's a quick turn around for very little outlay! I love it! So would definitely add waxing to your treatment list! X

Latest posts

Back