Motivated at last

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainneh

Reaction score
Hi All,

Sorry about this but I really feel the need to share this, I have been struggling with my nails for a while and last week finally did a set on myself which turned out great - they need to be refilled now but still look good and NO lifting!!! Then I got a call to do 4 peoples nails last night , I had someone doing 2 and I did two (4 L&P) and then 1 gel infill , we did it all in about 3.5-4 hours which was great (for us!!) and its given me a great boost in confridence - these girls were hairdressers and work in shops etc so they are giving my number to others and were delighted with their nails - now its inspired me to keep going and I want to start doing Nail art training as well - I really think job satisfaction is key - I was so happy that they were happy - I gave them files etc and good homecare advice - fingers crossed they listen

Sorry just had to share a positive experience with all

Merry Christmas!!!

Aww well done :Kissing: :lol: Very proud, if you enjoy it then stick at it! I am doing an essentail nails course, but i need some motivation for it! Must get to to it after xmas!

Good luck,
Kimberley

Thanks Kimberly , I really needed the boost - having spent so much money on my course & kit and products , I wanted to be making money back and doing nice nails , hopefully this will be the start of something great!!! All the best to you too!!!

Well Done!
Hope they spread the word - hairdressers are a great way to promote your business

Good Luck for next year

x- Red Admiral -x

Thanks Red Admiral - Thats what I thought , the girl I did second was a hairdresser in a really cool salon in the city centre and she was delighted so I am really happy and hope they spread the word!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

Ok, WELL as you can see how happy I was - well on friday last I got a call from the last girl myself and my friend did - she applied tips etc I helped out at the end - this girl i think was only getting her nails done cos everyone else was, they were REALLY long - I asked her about 3 times was she sure that was the length she wanted and she replied - Yes i've had them this long before etc etc and was kinda rude about it, Then on FRIDAY She calls me and says can i come and take the nails off as she doenst like them they are horrible?!!? I was at my xmas party and said look can I have your number I will call you back and she couldnt remember her mobile number, said her phone was dead and that she would call me back, she hasnt called me back and I was SO angry with the way she spoke to me , now I am afraid she will destroy my reputation and I am afraid i wont get called back for infills, although one of the girls was going on hols on xmas eve for 2 weeks she will need them done before that -I really dont think I want to be dealing with clients like that and she really dented my confidence - anyone ever been in same situation!?!?!

Latest posts

Back