Moving out: how, when and who with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved out with my then boyfriend (now husband) into his dad's house, bought our own house that took a year to sort out (decorate etc) moved in there for a year, bought another place, moved back in with his dad whilst we decorate that one! Dunno when we'll be moving out again! lol x

I moved out when I was 18 and moved to Tenerife!! I went with a friend but she left after four weeks I ended up staying three years! Looking back was to young really xx

Moved out at 17 and bought a new house :-o it was witj my bf and we'd just had a baby..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Moved out aged 20 just got married and moved to Cyprus with my hubby,

We got married in Cuba flew home spent the night in my parents and flew out to Cyprus the following morning all I had was a suitcase of clothes. Lived there a year.
Then bought a house in Glasgow, 4yrs later moved to Wales for 2yrs now in Edinburgh and unsure what the future holds.

My advice to anyone DONT RENT stay with your parents and save for as long as you can, rent is dead money and if your renting and paying bills it's so hard to save. And first time buyers if you have saved 20k for a deposit why not keep saving til you have 40k makes a huge difference in the long run.

Being all grown up isn't always fun especially these days with the cost of living rising. So stop and think is living with mum for another few yrs all that bad??

Latest posts

Back