MOXIE question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEBSY

Reaction score
I am going to Leeds OSNS on wednesday and was going to get the Moxie try me kit whilst there,,in the kit you get 1/2 oz moxie liquid and some powders, well i already have the powders and for the same price as the kit i could get a 1oz bottle of liquid, only thing is that with the kit you also get a step-by-step guide which got me thinking is there a different way to applying Moxie than retention+? if so then i will have to get kit so to get the guide! can anyone advise who has tried Moxie already i know it is a faster setting liquid but is the application any different :?: :)

I have bought the Moxie trial kit, i could e-mail you a copy if you wanted:biggrin:

Appart from it being faster set, there were no difference in order of application.

ALEX said:
Appart from it being faster set, there were no difference in order of application.
Exactly!! With Moxie
Prep the same.
Mix ratio the same.
Yes you can use the same powders.
Application and rebalance procedures the same.
By all means just buy the liquid much better value for a person who is already a Creative user.
Colour is enhanced with Moxie.
Set time is enhanced with Moxie.

For years many of we vetran salon technicians asked CND to bring out a faster set liquid. It may not suit everyone's working habits, but many of us learned to work with faster set liquids and have missed it in the salon. Moxie provides another choice for those who want it.
Do you know what Moxie is?? A girl with Moxie is a girl who has cajones!!

the dictionery definition of moxie is a slang word meaning:

The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.
Aggressive energy; initiative
Skill; know-how

but never heard of the word cajones? is it all the above geeg? Just curious

Well everyone its like this,,,,,,,I AM IMPRESSED !!!!!!!!,,,,
I gave up using L&P 8 months ago, it made me soooo sick (which i have since been told is because i don't eat) and i was constantly having problems and yes i gave up on it,,,,,since then converted to Fabric# and Brisa but was always so jealous when seeing the mosaics and such being used and in the salon most people wanting L&P so tried Brisa but still not happy as they found was not as strong so when i heard about Moxie i thought i'd try again after all this time and also have a new table with extraction :biggrin: ,,WELL i feel a new lease of life as i was getting pretty down :cry: did a full set on my mum i found it even better to work with even though its faster setting it was more manageable,although i think i was always working too wet before, so far mums nails are still fab so my confidence has gone sky high for once,can't wait to go get the mosaic powders now!!! :D Moxie is the business and a great big thankyou to Creative,,,,hey i could even do my masters now!

Tickled Pink! said:
the dictionery definition of moxie is a slang word meaning:

The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.
Aggressive energy; initiative
Skill; know-how

but never heard of the word cajones? is it all the above geeg? Just curious
Cajones are those things that men have that women don't!!??¿¿ Spanish for balls!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! thanks geeg!!!

Latest posts

Back