Moyou, bundle monster 2012, or Pueen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Hi im about to buy some more stamping plates, just wondered which ones you prefer and why x

Hi im about to buy some more stamping plates, just wondered which ones you prefer and why x

There are a couple of other threads, one is Konad All You NeedTo Know, the other starts with MoYou, both have tips on specific plates.
I have over 100 plates. All different brands (all the ones you mention) and types, and it comes down to the design, the polish, your speed. So I am afraid I don't have a set answer as it does depend. Also I stamp onto finished CND shellac, which works for me, I couldn't make it work on standard polish (to much drying time and impatience on my side). I personally prefer the konad double stamper and metal edged scraper. I have tried other stampers and scrapers but didn't get on with them. Barry M foil effect polishes work well. Konad plates are good as they have been around a while. Pueen and Gal full nail images are on the smaller size, which I like, as they work on smaller nails. MoYou do XL plates which work with longer/larger nails. I currently love the moyou plates, their range is brilliant. But I can't get on with their plates that fully cover the plate (like a picture) I prefer the separate images.
I hope this helps.

I use MoYou, BM and CiCi&SiSi and they are all fab. All plates suits a different scraper better I find my metal one leaves marks all over my plates so I switched to using an old credit card but on some plates I have to use the metal one. Stampers is the same some suit some don't it's all trial and error. My konad stamper is my best one I use it with all my plates. MoYou are my favourites xx

I have most types of plates as others have said it comes down to which design you like the best. The ones I use the most are messy mansion plates I love them. You can find them on face book.

Like everyone else I have all 3 brands, and more, and I love them all. I think it just comes down to what images you like better.

MoYou London plates are great but quite expensive, BM and Pueen do great sets, the new pueen plates are similar design wise to some of the MoYou's so they might be a good place to start?

I have most types of plates as others have said it comes down to which design you like the best. The ones I use the most are messy mansion plates I love them. You can find them on face book.

I forgot to mention Messy Mansion! I ordered 3 more plates from them this week and they are fab. I love these. My problem is now is too much choice :)

Thank you ladies, I've just ordered bm plates, can't wait for them to come! I'll be hounding the postman now ;) x

Iv just purchased some bundle monster stamping plates but the polish wont pick up on my rubber stamp.
I use konad and moyou and I don't have any problems
Can any body shed any light on my problem please

Iv just purchased some bundle monster stamping plates but the polish wont pick up on my rubber stamp.
I use konad and moyou and I don't have any problems
Can any body shed any light on my problem please

Please don't think I am being rude, but have you removed the plastic film.
Have you tried, just one plate or more? It could be the image. If the film is off and it's happening on more than one plate, then I can't help, sorry. I have a couple of BM Sets and generally they have been fine.

I had a hard time with stamping when I first started. I clean my plates and stamper with acetone before I start every time. Immediately after you scrape push your stamper onto the image. I have to press straight down hard, hold it for a second and straight up again. The stamper that came with my konad kit is a bit stiff, I can't roll with pressure and have the image pick up like it does on the videos. However I can roll it onto the nail with slight pressure.

Just got nail mail! So excited, 24 new pueen stamping plates! I'm going to have a lot of fun with these this weekend.

Attachments

• 1393560420200.jpg
    1393560420200.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 1393560432449.jpg
    1393560432449.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
Woo these look good where did you order them from if you don't mind me asking x

They look amazing, I want them lol. I bought a different set a few weeks ago, I've put it somewhere and can't find it now lol. I know what im doing in between clients now, finding my plates lol.

Steph xx

Just got nail mail! So excited, 24 new pueen stamping plates! I'm going to have a lot of fun with these this weekend.

Where did u get these from? I've always stayed away from stamping as mine always smudges but I really wana do it as some lovely designs xx

Woo these look good where did you order them from if you don't mind me asking x

I live in Canada and got them from Nail Polish Canada. It is supposed to be - 38c on Saturday so I am going to hibernate and play. I have some new LeChat mood gel polish that I think these will go with quite well.

I also have 50 or so plates from bundle monster and a dozen konad plates. They all stamp wonderfully, I just love them all!

Thanks for the link Melissab 👍

Latest posts

Back