Moyou nail stamping help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a kit from the nail show (not sure what make ) it came in a nice small suitcase... and could not get it work .... Every few months have got it out and tried and still no luck !!!Even mentioned it when I went back to the show the following year... then I bought a konad stamper scraper and their varnish and hey presto it works!!!!! I have had kit for 5 years!!!! So now I can use all the boards that came with kit!!! Can't believe I wasted all these years!!!! Konad do a mini kit so wasn't too expensive and works brilliant ... Mayb worth investing a little more money xx

I brought a large A4 ish size plate from Olympia last year and was hit and miss. Since got the regular moyou plates like in your pic and they work really well. Some are engraved deeper so work better. It is def technique . Took me a while to do it. I use konad polishes. I haven't tried the moyou ones but did order some at the weekend so I will let you know how I think they compare .
Just keep at it. It's all in the wrist action and how you roll it over the nail

I brought a large A4 ish size plate from Olympia last year and was hit and miss. Since got the regular moyou plates like in your pic and they work really well. Some are engraved deeper so work better. It is def technique . Took me a while to do it. I use konad polishes. I haven't tried the moyou ones but did order some at the weekend so I will let you know how I think they compare .
Just keep at it. It's all in the wrist action and how you roll it over the nail

Love it, 'ITS ALL IN THE WRIST ACTION!'. Its not the getting it on the nails thats the problem.....its getting it to pick up the image on the stamper from the image plate thats the problem :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So, should I buy a new stamper & scraper thats not MOYOU then?? Ive got Barry M polishes now & although better its still not perfect!

So, should I buy a new stamper & scraper thats not MOYOU then?? Ive got Barry M polishes now & although better its still not perfect!

I've got a Konad stamper & a MoYou rectangular one and I can say the MoYou picks up the image better for me, but using the Konad special polish xx

I use Konad, i know your pain! try buffing your plate sometimes thats helps
also make sure you dont put too much nail polish on or it wont work plus make sure your using the right nail polish it should be foil effect :)
hope this helped xx

Oh I see!! How many times are you scraping it before you try stamping it?
I have the grey double ended one and works ok . You so need to be pretty quick with the process .

Im really quick & scraping once. Just dont understand it :-(

On no 😞 I can't think of anything else to try help . Do you think your putting enough polish on the plate.?

Sally's sell konad so if you have one near by save online ordering

The address is omgnails.co.uk but it just takes you back to moyou nails...I bought a kit with 4 plates and 3 polishes...maybe message them and see if you can get a stamper.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Just did these this morning with MoYou London plates, Konad black Special polish & rectangular Moyou stamper! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397734493.685743.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397734501.870645.jpg

Ok now your just making me jealous lol. They look fab :D x

Haha! Sorry Helen!! I might do another stamping YouTube video next week - hopefully it'll help? x

Haha! Sorry Helen!! I might do another stamping YouTube video next week - hopefully it'll help? x

These looked so amazing you made me want them! - have now spent money after promising myself I wouldnt LOL and bought my first 2 MoYou plates.

Karaxxx

These looked so amazing you made me want them! - have now spent money after promising myself I wouldnt LOL and bought my first 2 MoYou plates.

Karaxxx

Hehe!! Have fun! Let us know which plates you bought!! x

Hehe!! Have fun! Let us know which plates you bought!! x

I got the XL ones; Princess 14 & Pro 04, I also bought the square stamper :o as I thought my Konad one wouldn't fit these larger images.

Karaxxx

I got the XL ones; Princess 14 & Pro 04, I also bought the square stamper :o as I thought my Konad one wouldn't fit these larger images.

Karaxxx

Yeah I've got the rectangular stamper - it's great!! :) x

Hi all
At the risk of possibly repeating a question from one of the many other threads, apologies if I am, is there a moyou lace plate? I am looking for one to do some bridal nails.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757752.205896.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757766.824547.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757777.874680.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757791.965441.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757805.166140.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757820.036713.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757833.069483.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757847.410894.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397757860.019482.jpg
My plates arrived today!! I got abit excited! Excuse my nails they need redoing

Latest posts

Back