Moyou nail stamping help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! Sorry Helen!! I might do another stamping YouTube video next week - hopefully it'll help? x

Yes, Sarah pls do a stamping you tube vid for me :lol:
an idiots guide to stamping :lol x

I was wondering if it was the polishes. I bought the Moyou polish at the same time assuming they'd be the best??? Then questioned if there was two types of polishes online & id stupidly bought the wrong ones. Even checked there directions on their website but it says apply the Moyou polish!!!! WTF??? Did you buy the Moyou polishes too?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry for late reply! I bought the black Moyou and the cerise pink one. I did struggle with them so used a year old Jessica one and no problems. However today I did some hearts using the black Moyou one. Put polish on the plate, scraped then did it again before picking it up with the stamper and it worked fine. I am a COMPLETE stamping virgin btw so im just learning as I go. I've found it helps me loads if everything is clean as a whistle.

I think I'll leave my Moyou ones out to thicken tho. Can anyone recommend a good white? Seen on YouTube there is a Sally Hansen one which everyone seems to love

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry for late reply! I bought the black Moyou and the cerise pink one. I did struggle with them so used a year old Jessica one and no problems. However today I did some hearts using the black Moyou one. Put polish on the plate, scraped then did it again before picking it up with the stamper and it worked fine. I am a COMPLETE stamping virgin btw so im just learning as I go. I've found it helps me loads if everything is clean as a whistle.

I think I'll leave my Moyou ones out to thicken tho. Can anyone recommend a good white? Seen on YouTube there is a Sally Hansen one which everyone seems to love

Konad white...

Sally Hansen do a couple of whites - I think it's the Insta-Dri white which is good for stamping.

But I'd also agree with Sherrine - can't beat Konad White xx

I think ive cracked it!!! Buffed the stamper more & Vinylux works a treat. Now to buy more Vinylux, only got the forbidden pinkies....all dark colours. Why dont they sell the Vinylux salon starter kits anymore??? Shame :(
Happy stamping :D

I think ive cracked it!!! Buffed the stamper more & Vinylux works a treat. Now to buy more Vinylux, only got the forbidden pinkies....all dark colours. Why dont they sell the Vinylux salon starter kits anymore??? Shame :(
Happy stamping :D

Woooooooo! xx

Well done. My new plates arrived with my moyou polish. Will try it out later and see how I do. Happy stamping !

Look :) I did it yay

Attachments

• 1398009866325.jpg
    1398009866325.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 166
Sally Hansen do a couple of whites - I think it's the Insta-Dri white which is good for stamping.

But I'd also agree with Sherrine - can't beat Konad White xx

Thanks to both of you :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398082024.771477.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398082031.738758.jpg
Finally used my moyou stamps properly :) these are my new set

Latest posts

Back