Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Laurza, I've just joined it. Will let you know how I get on this morning with my squishy!! 😜

Just to let you all know our squishy worked, Yey!!!!
We lightly buffed the shiny off and it picked up beautifully. Will post a picture when I get a minute xx

I spent a fortune at Olympia, about 7 years ago, on one of the Konad deluxe sets, to find I didn't get on with it at all, and gave it away. But over Shellac it rocks. It allows me to create complex nail art, especially combined with pigment powders and foils. I have tried loads of plates from different makes, and find the MOYou ones fairly consistent. Barry M foil polishes work great, as do China Glaze.

I ordered some moyou plates today fir the firat time and none of the full images would fit my thumb, mega disappointed as my thumbs arent even big! X

I received some Moyou today, love the images but found that some of the images are too big. I ordered from the xl collection so next time will order the normal size ones. Bought a new stamper, the rectangular one and it is amazing, picks up the images lovely.
picture.php

help! I'm trying to upload our picture of our successful attempt with our moyo large squishy. For the life of me I can't remember how to add the photo into this post.

I received some Moyou today, love the images but found that some of the images are too big. I ordered from the xl collection so next time will order the normal size ones. Bought a new stamper, the rectangular one and it is amazing, picks up the images lovely.
picture.php

Love the stamps, they look awesome!!! What plate are they from? Is it the moyou stamp you bought? Xxx

Love the stamps, they look awesome!!! What plate are they from? Is it the moyou stamp you bought? Xxx

This stamping was from the konad m95, I used the moyou stamper which I find much more effective than the konad stamper. Can't wait to do stamping with my new Moyou plates. Did a few images on plain paper to test them out, here are just a few.

picture.php

This stamping was from the konad m95, I used the moyou stamper which I find much more effective than the konad stamper. Can't wait to do stamping with my new Moyou plates. Did a few images on plain paper to test them out, here are just a few.

picture.php

They look AWESOME!!! Xxx

I'm loving the mo you plates. I did these with one of the rebel plates

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389729562.644469.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389729562.644469.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 472

Attachments

• 1506428_629405937119364_1496196764_n.jpg
    1506428_629405937119364_1496196764_n.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 510
Omg this MoYou stamping is hard......ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390600629.784955.jpg
Not managing to get the complete image....I have buffed my stamper. Amy tips?
Sorry about the colour....hope you can see my problem x

Omg this MoYou stamping is hard......View attachment 53724

What polish/es are you using? Is it too thick? or perhaps too runny?

What polish/es are you using? Is it too thick? or perhaps too runny?

I'm using the Moyou polish with the Moyou stamper and plates....

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I like these better than the Konad ones. Can these be used with Shellac? ☺️

Omg this MoYou stamping is hard......View attachment 53724

This happens when I scrap off too much of the polish. Either by going over too many times or by too much pressure.

Hey I was looking to re-open this thread. Anyone tried any of the newer stamping plates ? Finally got round to ordering some after putting it off, worried it may not work but take persistence I guess :))

And the bridal ones look amazing ! :D x

Here are ones iv ordered :))

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042344.700317.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042350.700009.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042358.208756.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042334.682405.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403042334.682405.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 227
Hey I was looking to re-open this thread. Anyone tried any of the newer stamping plates ? Finally got round to ordering some after putting it off, worried it may not work but take persistence I guess :))

And the bridal ones look amazing ! :D x

Here are ones iv ordered :))

View attachment 68208View attachment 68209View attachment 68210

I've got 2 lace plates from the Bridal Collection - I got them on the day of the release and think they're sold out now if anyone was after them :(. But they're soooo gorgeous! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403070812.322079.jpg

Latest posts

Back