Much call for sculpted nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first started out I trained in the L&p tip and overlay method. This took me a while to learn especially sizing and gluing tips, mix ratio etc. I always wanted to learn how to sculp as I felt like it was something I personally needed to master for myself aswell as for my business. If a client came in to the salon asking for sculpted nails, I would loose that client because I couldn't do them. So not good for business. I can do gel, fabric and L&p overlays but felt I needed to master the art of sculpting to call myself a true nail tech and to be able to have the oppertunity to offer everything nails to my clients. I have this advantage now as there is no salon near me offering all systems and not many salons offer sculpted nails. I don't think it matters how good you are at a particular system, in my opinion if you can't offer them all what will you say to a customer who want's only gel and you can only do L&p? The client will certainly go elsewhere. :| In my opinion.......sooo not good for business.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back