Mud merge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohemianbeauty

Reaction score
A sample of what I have started to do in my new salon. I am trying to be more creative.

Please feedback. Anything is much appreciated. ;-)

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR THIS?

Sculptured acrylics - hand painted nail art

Thanks Gemma

AM THINKING OF ENTERING A COMP BUT NOT SURE IF I AM GOOD ENOUGH SO TESTING THE WATER ON WHAT PROFESSIONALS THINK OF MY WORK FIRST. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. MUCH APPRECIATED. X X

well, cant understand why no one l0oves these, they are one of my fv and extremely popular witht he customers cause the brown doesnt make them look ooh dipped ;-s

Hi hun, Im sorry if you find what I am about to put a bit harsh.:hug:
One thing that I have noticed with your pics that you have submitted for critique is that all the nails are inconsistant, length and sidewalls and thickness of the nails. I would concentrate on getting these consistant rather than the art side as the art can only be improved if the underlying nails are perfect.
You also need to watch the cuticles still as they are still looking really ragged and damaged.
If you take these comments on board hopefully the next pics you submit we will see a big improvement.
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back