Multi animal print :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
I know they look a bit skewiff and the pics are cack lol Had a play used coloured acrylic from the EzFlow range and then handpainted the print and added silver glitter.

They look quite poor in the pics actually - they are a bit better in real life promise ;)

28082011267.jpg

28082011248.jpg

They are done on my own nails too :D

I think they are lovely:) really like the coloures.xx

OMG these are so sexy. Can you explain how you've done them?

Eskimo - I went through normal prep etc, applied tips with a thin clear overlay on them. Then just go crazy with coloured acrylic, kept it random on each nail and while it was a little bit wet, dragged it into each other to blend the colours a touch. Then applied the print with black acrylic paint and a fine brush, couple of splodges of glitter here and there and top it off with another layer of clear to build the apex - hey presto Blue Peter moment and done :D xxx They were much longer than in the pic but I caught my thumb while changing the bedding and ripped it in half owwwwweeeee so sculpted the thumb back on shorter and took the mength down on the rest of the nails :D xx

thank you! i love them so much. i wish i had clients who wanted stuff like this. i have a hard time buying all my nail art supplies, because i'm the only one who uses them lol

Since i moved, people are shocked to see my nail art! Nobody here has nail art - not like I do anyway haha

I buy art supplies by the bucket load and use them all on myself haha ;) xxx

Since i moved, people are shocked to see my nail art! Nobody here has nail art - not like I do anyway haha

I buy art supplies by the bucket load and use them all on myself haha ;) xxx

oh, okay. well i'm glad i'm not the only one hahaha!

Latest posts

Back