Multi centre holiday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
So I've only just booked my holiday for this year and I'm already planning next years!! I want to go to America, never been before, and do around 2 weeks going to three different places. I have no idea where to book this kind of holiday? Is it best to find an agent or book it all separately myself?
What is a 'normal' route to do, I'm really wanting maybe 3/4 nights in New York and then Vegas and then around a week relaxing beach holiday to end with!
If anyone can give me any tips I would really appreciate it, also roughly how much this kind of holiday costs for 2 people - I know I'll need to get saving!! Ooh and what time of year is best to go aswell!

Thank you!!! :)

I went to Los Angeles , then drove to Las Vegas and then flew to New York. Loved it! I love America, I go almost every year! Do you drive? We always go in September, not too hot but still boiling! Lol X

Virgin definitely do twin centre (I've booked Orlando and Clearwater) not sure about multi centre though!

That was £1200 each. We are going end of Ocyober. We found April was a lot more expensive (we were looking at next April and looked a few months ago).

I believe those months are good times to go as the summer months are very busy and very hot. However it probably differs area to area!

First choice did do twin, not sure if they do now.

Maybe send both an email asking to get an idea first. And try to work out where you want to go! As travel agents only do certain places.

We decided to go through travel agent for ease especially as we aren't hiring a car!

It sounds exciting though, good luck :) xx

Me and my boyfriend both drive so there is a possibility of driving from one place to another, I like the idea of what you did babychops!

September is the time we normally go away so that would be good.

I'd prefer 3 places rather than 2 just cus I'm greedy and want to see a lot haha! It's a lot of money compared to our normal holiday and we probably won't be able to do it again anytime soon so wanting to make the most of it.

Me and hubby are doing that in a few years for our 30th. My part is to new york and his is Tokyo. We're trying to think of a 3rd place but cant!

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me and hubby are doing that in a few years for our 30th. My part is to new york and his is Tokyo. We're trying to think of a 3rd place but cant!

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo exciting!! It seems so much planning I'm used to just going on Thomson and picking a nice hotel near the beach haha!

Latest posts

Back