Multi coloured polka dot L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! :hug:I bet they look lovely, nice colours to choose, I'd like to see them. Don't be so hard on yourself, we are always our worst critics, I know I am.

I wish she had let me do the full long stiletto thing tho!
Completely inappropriate for an accounts person, but looking at what Jo Shirley (my trainer at EzFlow) did in this months Scratch Mag, they would of been pretty funky!
I have to say - there's NO WAY I'm saying I could do them as good as Jo - I wish, but after 3 weeks of filing them into shape they would of looked OK! LOL!

Hi Bev, Just wanted to say a huge
thankyou for your comments about my work in scratch. I am so pleased to be able to share my ideas with others and looking forward to giving you all more inspiration. Are you coming to the road show in November? It is going to be great!

Thanks again

Jo Shirley

Aww! :hug:I bet they look lovely, nice colours to choose, I'd like to see them. Don't be so hard on yourself, we are always our worst critics, I know I am.

I wish she had let me do the full long stiletto thing tho!
Completely inappropriate for an accounts person, but looking at what Jo Shirley (my trainer at EzFlow) did in this months Scratch Mag, they would of been pretty funky!
I have to say - there's NO WAY I'm saying I could do them as good as Jo - I wish, but after 3 weeks of filing them into shape they would of looked OK! LOL!

Hi again,
I don't know if you are interested but I have had a cancellation for a two day sculpting event on 29th 30th sept, this is for techs who have never done any sculpting before. Pink & white & Colour acrylic design. It is with Antony.

Yes, from the mega talented Jo Shirley's lovely step by step in the lastest Scratch Mag. My client didn't want stilettos tho! I can't imagine why not!! Lol. xxx

It was hard enough putting my contacts in, with out stiletto's! lol
But u no i really wanted stiletto's, but i wouldn't of been able to do anything!! lol

They were a bit like marmite though ppl love them or hated them, but i like them so i didn't care!!!

Last edited:
these are fab very talented as your nails look like glass abfab hun xx

Yes, from the mega talented Jo Shirley's lovely step by step in the lastest Scratch Mag. My client didn't want stilettos tho! I can't imagine why not!! Lol. xxx

It was hard enough putting my contacts in, with out stiletto's! lol
But u no i really wanted stiletto's, but i wouldn't of been able to do anything!! lol

They were a bit like marmite though ppl love them or hated them, but i like them so i didn't care!!!

This is my lovely client Vanessa (Geeky name Vanessa Louise), who sported these spotty nails for about 4 weeks!
Love the Marmite thing! I'm a Marmite lover.
It was great of you to let me 'have a go' - but we were both having fun playing on the night, Vanessa is great at letting me 'try' stuff out on her. Bless xxxxx

Thanks for the link to your polka dot nails, they are lovely. I couldn't find the tutorial on how to do them, and had forgotten that you apply the dots first, then the acrylic. This site is fantastic and all the geeks are so helpful. Thank you again.

Latest posts

Back