Multicolour Shellac look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacedollx

Reaction score
Hi Iv saw a few photos online and don't know how to create the look iv attached a photo i want to create can any1 help!? :) thanks! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371247754.957068.jpg

Hi Iv saw a few photos online and don't know how to create the look iv attached a photo i want to create can any1 help!? :) thanks! View attachment 36108

If you are using Shellac, you can either sponge the different colours on, cure and apply glitter then top coat, apply the "black", cure then top coat again. Or alternatively, this video might help, just apply glitter after the first top coat, then apply the black, then top coat 1/2 times xxx

CND Shellac Bright Neon Nails With Additive Pigment Powders - YouTube

Wow I seen these nails on the cnd Facebook page they are beautiful! Thanks so much I wil be trying this :)

Wow I seen these nails on the cnd Facebook page they are beautiful! Thanks so much I wil be trying this :)

No problem, hope it helps. Feel free to message me with any questions (I might miss t thread comments as I'm not always online xxx)

Last edited:
I've done something similar to this by painting on the different Shellac colours next to one another (being careful not to overlap), curing and then dabbing CND additives into the tacky layer - being careful to blend/cross them over where the colours meet. Then top coating over, removing the tacky layer, and then Konad stamping ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371499178.698355.jpg my first attempt using rockstar glitter and nail art. Can only get better. Thanks for the help :)

View attachment 36173 my first attempt using rockstar glitter and nail art. Can only get better. Thanks for the help :)

Nice job for a first attempt!! :)

Just watch out for those side walls. Keep a little gel brush handy and if a wee bit of Shellac or glitter gets over onto the skin you can wipe it away with the brush dampened with d.sperce (IPA) before curing to ensure you have your tiny margin between the product and the skin.

Well done, they look hot!

Aww thanks guys! ThAnks for all the help and advice :)

Well done Lovely! Only other thing I would say is get some solar oil on those cuticles and get them healed fast lol xxxx

well done they look great xx

Well done Lovely! Only other thing I would say is get some solar oil on those cuticles and get them healed fast lol xxxx

Lol! She bites her skin all around the nails I'm forever tellin me it makes them took so untidy even with a nice manicure! Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back