Mundo de unas liquid bubbly stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manystyle

Reaction score
Hi girls just like that I would like to know..... When using mundo de unas polishes does it usually take a long time to stamp the design. In other words should I apply the polish, scrape, wait then grap the stamp. When I press with my stamper i notice my design looks bubby liquidy not very smooth lines. N sure enough when I stamp it on my nail it looks bad.do I make sense or should I post a pic?

I know it doesn't dry as fast as konad. So Maibe I should wait longer then grab the design? Idk I'm going crazy. I shake the bottles also. But Maibe in should add mixIng balls so it's more effective. Idk

Hiya, I always stir the bottles as I find they don't shake very well being so thick, especially the mini ones.
As for the bubbles I haven't had that particular problem, but sometimes if you press too hard when stamping the crispness of the detail can be a little fuzzy. With Mundo I usually scrape twice. HTH x

Hiya, I always stir the bottles as I find they don't shake very well being so thick, especially the mini ones.
As for the bubbles I haven't had that particular problem, but sometimes if you press too hard when stamping the crispness of the detail can be a little fuzzy. With Mundo I usually scrape twice. HTH x
Thank s for the reply. I will try shaking those bottles more n I'll try not to press to hard. That could be my problem. :)

Latest posts

Back