Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I ordered directly from the website mundodeunas.com
Funny enough, she replied yesterday afternoon. Apparently there was a holiday there on Monday and it delayed the whole thing.
Anyway, just hope they arrive safely.
Anyone have any prediction of how long it takes to arrive in Europe?
It's my first order with them so I have no idea what to expect...

Thanks so much!
Hiya, I live in the UK, and mine took 5 weeks, I didn't get any notifications. HTH x

Having a bit of trouble with my mini orange polish, it's very thick and almost clumpy. None of the stammers I own pick up the image properly when I use this colour. Has anyone got any tips or had this problem with a particular colour? I've got konad, jumbo squishy and the classic MOYOU "sticky" stampers and none pick it up properly. Always gaps in the image. Any advice? X
Hiya, I found the Orange very gloopy as well, I found it didn't shake well as I only ordered the mini bottle, so I stirred it really well with a metal spatula. I also tried different stampers and found the harder stampers worked better, I use either a Konad or Moyo rectangular, and don't press too hard when applying.

There a few colours in the mundo range that are like this. HTH x

Hiya, I found the Orange very gloopy as well, I found it didn't shake well as I only ordered the mini bottle, so I stirred it really well with a metal spatula. I also tried different stampers and found the harder stampers worked better, I use either a Konad or Moyo rectangular, and don't press too hard when applying.

There a few colours in the mundo range that are like this. HTH x

Sadly my black mundo des unas mini doesnt seem to pick up either :( sad

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, I live in the UK, and mine took 5 weeks, I didn't get any notifications. HTH x

Wow, that's a lot of time....oh well, what can you do? Hope they're worth it!
Thanks for your help :)

I have been waiting a long time for an order to arrive, over 3 months! I got the tracking number and the Royal Mail has detained the items as they say they are prohibited! Raging! X

Had you ordered over 4 polishes?

I have been waiting a long time for an order to arrive, over 3 months! I got the tracking number and the Royal Mail has detained the items as they say they are prohibited! Raging! X

Oh no.....after all that time & cost :-( thats so frustrating. Id be raging too!! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get mine from 'H nail design' & got them within a few days.
Hope this helps 😀

I've just done an order from them direct. Wish I hadn't as worried the polish won't be worth it now. And I've seen a similar plate cheaper.

Yeah I ordered the frozen collection and the fall collection, gutted! 😥

Yeah I ordered the frozen collection and the fall collection, gutted! 😥

When I was ordering I noticed it said don't order more than four as customs will destroy them 😞

When I was ordering I noticed it said don't order more than four as customs will destroy them 😞

Oh I wish I'd seen that😭

Oh I wish I'd seen that😭

Perhaps they only just added it on 😒 I don't expect my order to be much use after seeing ppl saying the polish isn't that good

Perhaps they only just added it on 😒 I don't expect my order to be much use after seeing ppl saying the polish isn't that good

I love their polishes. You only need to use a little polish as it goes a long way and if u scrape twice it works brilliantly :)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah brill. I won't worry so much now! Hubby may kill me with all the deliveries I am awaiting

Im in Australia and its been 7 weeks today since my order was posted.
I knew to expect it to take awhile but I have now twice messaged MDU on Facebook, with no reply. I find this quite rude and unprofessional.
I know she has been on FB as she has posted status updates.
I have to say her customer service is appalling. Thank goodness I paid via PayPal in case I need to claim.

Her customer service is appalling. She only gets back to you if it involves a sale. If it's a question about an order you have placed - forget it!

Oh I wish I'd seen that😭

Oh the polish is brilliant for stamping,very thick and highly pigmented,I already have about 20 that's why I ordered another two collections,never had a problem with delivery before. There is a uk distributor now,wish I had waited and orderd through them. X

Im in Australia and its been 7 weeks today since my order was posted.
I knew to expect it to take awhile but I have now twice messaged MDU on Facebook, with no reply. I find this quite rude and unprofessional.
I know she has been on FB as she has posted status updates.
I have to say her customer service is appalling. Thank goodness I paid via PayPal in case I need to claim.

Her customer service is appalling. She only gets back to you if it involves a sale. If it's a question about an order you have placed - forget it!

I contacted her twice through email and Facebook,after messaging the second time on Facebook she got back to me with the tracking info but since I messages back to say that Royal Mail had detained the package I have heard nothing back from her and that was a week ago,so frustrating! Maybe she is on holiday or just very busy. X

I contacted her twice through email and Facebook,after messaging the second time on Facebook she got back to me with the tracking info but since I messages back to say that Royal Mail had detained the package I have heard nothing back from her and that was a week ago,so frustrating! Maybe she is on holiday or just very busy. X
Sorry to hear you order was detained, but I'm not sure she can do anything, it has happened on a few occassions to other orders, it's not very fair I know.

My first order was from Mexico and it took so long! My second order was with Hypnotic Polish it comes from the Netherlands and it only took 3 days, really well packaged and just as cheap (postage was a little more).

There is also another site selling it, I have not ordered from them but they are UK based, they are H Nail Design. HTH x

Just received my order. Anybody else concerned about the smell of the stamping polishes?! Slightly worried insurance would be void using them!

Latest posts

Back