Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump on this thread how long did it take for your pushes to come? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago x

Sorry to jump on this thread how long did it take for your pushes to come? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago x

I 've had 3 orders now from mdu and they have all taken 7 weeks. I'm located in Australia.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using SalonGeek mobile app

I 've had 3 orders now from mdu and they have all taken 7 weeks. I'm located in Australia.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh wow I'm in the uk I have 1 order of 3 polishes but I want to order more but am getting impatient with the waiting lol x

Oh wow I'm in the uk I have 1 order of 3 polishes but I want to order more but am getting impatient with the waiting lol x

A friend of mine is in the UK and she posted a photo of some mdu polishes today saying they only took 19 days.
Every time I've checked my tracking and my parcel seems to sit at Mexico Post for 4 weeks, I have no idea why but it's happened with all 3 of my orders.

This is where I check :

http://www.correosdemexico.gob.mx/English/Paginas/track.aspx

Enter the tracking number you got from mdu via email from PayPal.
It should show the date that the parcel was lodged and then a second date which would be when it left Mexico.
The website is in Spanish but I just put it into Google translator.

Just over three weeks for me so yours should be with you soon. I don't like the polishes though so sticking to konad

Thanks guys was getting a bit worried I love using dashica stamping polishes but came across this thread and wanted to know what they were like will defo out my tracking in to see where it is 😊 x

What do you think of dashica? I think I need to stick to konad now as I know I like them

I really like them the neon pink is a bit of a b**** to clean of the plates but the consistency is really good and the colours are amazing I haven't tried konad yet x

I ordered gold, bronze and silver from mundo but it seems to be really thick and Smudge. Konad seems crisper.

I ordered some polishes from mundo at the beginning of November still haven't got them also getting no reply to my emails now 😩 x

I ordered gold, bronze and silver from mundo but it seems to be really thick and Smudge. Konad seems crisper.

U have to scrape really well with Mundo de unas. Also u need to use much less polish than u do with konad. I have about 15 mundo polishes. I love them. U just need to learn how to use each polish as they r all so different.

I ordered some polishes from mundo at the beginning of November still haven't got them also getting no reply to my emails now 😩 x

How many did u order? R u in the UK? Because there's a little message on their web page saying if u order more than 4 there's s chance they could be destroyed by customs...

U have to scrape really well with Mundo de unas. Also u need to use much less polish than u do with konad. I have about 15 mundo polishes. I love them. U just need to learn how to use each polish as they r all so different.

I've tried. Scraped a few times, used teeny amount etc and compared to konad it just isn't crisp at all. Also, the smell! I felt ill afterwards.

Hubby thinks they smell and look like air fix model paint!

Hubby thinks they smell and look like air fix model paint!

I really feel like they're just model paint. They smell exactly the same!

I really feel like they're just model paint. They smell exactly the same!

I know, he thinks the same too. It looks the same too. I'm still struggling to get on with it.

I know, he thinks the same too. It looks the same too. I'm still struggling to get on with it.

I can't use them as they make me dizzy and sick to my stomach :(

I brought a couple to try and found the smell really strong surly that's not right ?

Just to let everyone know I was worried about how long it would take when I ordered my Mundo de Unas stamping polishes on 5th June about how long they'd take to arrive.....I received them (i'm in the UK) on Tuesday!! So it took 11 days from ordering to receiving!! X

Latest posts

Back