Mundo de unas without the wait and lower postage!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzle.digits

Reaction score
Me too! Was just about to post this myself 😄 yay x

Oh dear I see some money being spent tonight ;)

Many thanks for this link. I am waiting on two orders from Mexico, but I have bookmarked this for the future.
A friend has just ordered from a Rainbow Connection, but they sell out so fast, whilst you are trying to select things it makes ordering a pain.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this link, have just placed an order for the colours that I could not get on my first order at MDU or RC :) x

Last edited:
Wow, just received my order, really impressed only ordered 29/10, and got a little set of nail stickers free. Love free stuff! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 325
Wow, just received my order, really impressed only ordered 29/10, and got a little set of nail stickers free. Love free stuff! :)

Gosh that was quick! I'm gonna have a cheeky look (a look that will end up with a purchase, lol!) ;) xx

Ooh fab - I ordered on the 28th so hoping I get mine today - postman due any minute so fingers x'd 😃

As they were from the Netherlands, the confirmation email was in English but the tracking email was not, had to use Google Translate to track it. Made me chuckle :lol:

I ordered some!! Thanks ladies for this! :) xx

Yay BBCharmer! Glad to see delivery was quick and the packaging looks cute too! now just got to wait til payday before I can order, grrrr lol

Yay they've arrived 😃 been a fab day for nail mail 😃😃😃ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415118383.933837.jpg

I am still awaiting my MDU order to turn up. I think I may end up buying from here as the wait is torture.

I am still awaiting my MDU order to turn up. I think I may end up buying from here as the wait is torture.
I know what you mean, I almost forgot about my MDU delivery it took so long! The 'Hypnotic Polish' site will definitely be my go to site for any more Mundo Polishes (and I fear there WILL be more ordered). They are packaged so lovely as well! x

Thanks Jeniwow for this!!! Mine arrived after 3 days! Well pleased! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415360818.861474.jpg

Yay! Glad it's been of use to people :) I'm still patiently waiting for payday.... I keep going on their website to 'look' and more and more keeps slipping into the basket lol x

How did you all pay. PayPal or by card. Is one cheaper rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you all pay. PayPal or by card. Is one cheaper rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I paid by PayPal, it told me there and then what the Euro exchange rate was.

I don't think there would be much difference between the two, as the Pound/Euro is pretty much the same day to day. x

Latest posts

Back