Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for that information.

How long does Mundo take to deliver and what is their delivery charge?

I looked at konad & MoYou, are they just the normal polishes you can use for stamping, or are their special ones?
Delivery from Mundo took just short of 4 weeks, can't remember delivery charge but was very cheap.

Konad says on the bottle 'Special Nail Polish' I don't have any Moyou Polish so can't comment.

The real Mrs grey (Sarah R on you tube) has lots of excellent and helpful reviews of polish and stamping plates, along with other makes, would highly recommend following her. x

Delivery from Mundo took just short of 4 weeks, can't remember delivery charge but was very cheap.

Konad says on the bottle 'Special Nail Polish' I don't have any Moyou Polish so can't comment.

The real Mrs grey (Sarah R on you tube) has lots of excellent and helpful reviews of polish and stamping plates, along with other makes, would highly recommend following her. x

That's great thank you once again for the helpful advice!

I am following Sarah R on YouTube.

Yes, Essex
(Actually hate saying that now after 'The only way is Essex' we are not all like them, lol) x

Thank you, i can now order once I'm paid since I know someone has got them to the UK.
I know how you feel, I like in Norfolk and everyone seems to make an inbred comment

Apparently MoYou have some new polishes coming that will stamp over black. I saw it on their Twitter 😊

Bought the Barry M foil effect polish!
Wow such a difference n so easy! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413491157.187904.jpg

They are great, but I know others mentioned the strong smell, and I wasn't worried as I don't particularly have a good sense of smell. But ooooh they do pong. If I am finding them smelly they must be strong. I wouldn't want to use these for long periods.

F

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a quick question, when you guys have said that you received your polishes after around 3-4 weeks, is that from initial order or from when you received dispatch notification? I'm getting impatient ;-)

From the dispatch notification ;)

:-( I thought that was probably going to be the answer! Nearly at three weeks now so hopefully not too much longer!

Ugh..It takes forever doesn't it. I'm 4 weeks now.....

If you go into your PayPal account, then history and view the details of your order, you will find a tracking number. Use that to see where your order is.

I used this site at first:
Track & Trace

Then I used Canada Post. Once it showed processed in Mexico, it appeared on Canada Post.

You will need to use Royal Post tracking if you are in the UK.
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

For both of my orders, they sat in Mexico for a long time. Once they left Mexico, they took about two weeks.

Mine arrived yesterday :) can't wait to have a little play now!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414068584.232652.jpg
Wahoo! Nail mail! Can't wait to play with these babies!

YEY MINE JUST ARRIVED!
Think I am the last person on this thread who was waiting so am thrilled as I ordered them Sep 25th. Dang they hum though don't they, and I don't even mean open I mean the packet, so god knows what there like open!

I am pleased and so excited to try them....just gutted I didn't buy the larger bottles though as there dinky aren't they.

Off to have a 5 min play while kids happy....lol

Rainbow Connection UK have just restocked their Mundo polishes if anyone is interested 😊 xx

Rainbow Connection UK have just restocked their Mundo polishes if anyone is interested 😊 xx

So glad I clicked on this post when I did! 10 new colours coming my way 😊

Felicity xx

Thanks Sarah, I've just made an order. Only 3 cos I have so much to pay out this month but it'll be my treat of the month

How much is delivery from Rainbow?

Latest posts

Back