Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, more money being spent tonight then!x

In another thread, Jenniwow has posted (thank you for this) a link to a European seller for Mundo De Unos.
It's another option.

mundo | Hypnotic Polish

Yay! Finally here 😄
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414538045.416829.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414538054.869244.jpg

Does anyone find the separate loads? And take a hell of a shaking to get them back again?

Haven't tried them yet but they do look like they need a good shake and I think Mrs Grey advised in one of her vids about adding mixing balls x

It says on their site that they all have mixing balls in them now.
But because they are so thick the balls don't do much, you definitely have to give them a good stir to get the best coverage.

I have just ordered more from the European site and it says You need to stir lots!

I found I'm having to stir before every use, if not used frequently. But worth it as they are lovely :)

Oh I agree, the colours are marvellous.

Mine don't have balls by the look and sound of it. I'll just keep stirring

Mine don't have balls either, they're the small bottles x

what colors do you recommend for first order?

what colors do you recommend for first order?

I just placed my first ever order on the UK site and I started with 10, I picked colours that my clients tend to ask for when stamping - dark blue, light blue, light pink, dark pink, purple, gold, bronze, green, orange, lilac.

Pick ones you know will compliment the polishes you already have and that you think your clients will choose x

Felicity xx

What size do everyone tend to buy? The 5ml or 14ml, I'm going to place an order today but I'm not sure what size to go for, if I buy the mini I could afford more colours xxx

I use the minis as a small amount goes a long way. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone find them really hard to apply?really wet thick and smudge easily?! Im used to konad and really dislikibg them grrr help!

Anyone find them really hard to apply?really wet thick and smudge easily?! Im used to konad and really dislikibg them grrr help!
I find its best to stir them really well first, just use a little maybe covering only half of the image, then when you scrape the image go over it twice, and don't press too hard when applying to the nail.

You are right they are not as easy as BarryM, but with a little practice you will get the hang of them. HTH x

I find the polish works best if I only apply one swipe at the top of the image. There is more than enough polish if you do this. Also, try to hold your scraper closer to a 90 degree angle rather than 45.

I would say I spent up on 1hr trying to get them to work and no joy at all. Il try agsin. I was nearly high with the fumes as they are very strong!

Well after having to pay again for my polishes i eventually got them and they stink, there is no way i can use these without a headache :irked:

Well after having to pay again for my polishes i eventually got them and they stink, there is no way i can use these without a headache :irked:

My though too I want to like them after buying 10 bottles but I wonder how safe they are to use!!

My though too I want to like them after buying 10 bottles but I wonder how safe they are to use!!

Honestly, they smell very similar to model car paint any hobbyist would use. Use them in a well ventilated space and you should have no problems. Even regular polish gives me a headache after using it all day and that's safe for you.

Latest posts

Back