Mundo distrubution in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
After sampling some mundo products i want them here!!!

Im after some input from aussie nail and beauty techs as to wether or not it would be viable for me to look into distribution.. or im happy to let some other more knowlegable geek take the reighns but one way or another its time Australia had these products available.

At this point it would be to expensive to buy as i need from the UK.. and uness there is anyone around my area who is interested in a bulk order i cant see it working..

This post is about getting great products available in Australia.. not about advertising, or afiliation.. who's with me?

if not.. can anyone give me tips and pointers about distributing.. first step i suppose would be know your products.. love your products.. and get them available..

well i love them.. and nigel and sarah are obviously fantastic to deal with.. just have to get the knowledge and the skills to make them available..

what say you?:idea:

After sampling some mundo products i want them here!!!

Im after some input from aussie nail and beauty techs as to wether or not it would be viable for me to look into distribution.. or im happy to let some other more knowlegable geek take the reighns but one way or another its time Australia had these products available.

At this point it would be to expensive to buy as i need from the UK.. and uness there is anyone around my area who is interested in a bulk order i cant see it working..

This post is about getting great products available in Australia.. not about advertising, or afiliation.. who's with me?

if not.. can anyone give me tips and pointers about distributing.. first step i suppose would be know your products.. love your products.. and get them available..

well i love them.. and nigel and sarah are obviously fantastic to deal with.. just have to get the knowledge and the skills to make them available..

what say you?:idea:

The first thing is to identify if there is a need in Australia for a system like Mundo??

My guess is there will be as Mundo was the first brand that offered solutions for total salon disinfection from the same source.

You cannot have all your product sold before you even get them ... you have to take a chance in this life. If the products are good (and they are) if there is a need (and there is) and you dedicate yourself to servicing your customers with knowledge and integrity (which I'm sure you would like to do) then you will succeed. How could you not?

I think there is definately the need. People have no idea what to use to sanitise what. And there is no such thing as a range of disinfection products.

You buy a bit fom here and a bit from there, they don't look as good.

Chel when you get some info on costs etc let me know. Maybe I could do some on the east coast.

great.. thanks for the support Bernadette.. im going to contact nigel and sarah and hopefully have some inf soon. xx

Do you have link for this product?

See if they have some catalouges we can have and I'll show it around.

well with you covering the east coast and me the south we are looking pretty good.
i have spent the day googling salons near and far and making a list of hot spots..
I rang a friend who is a rep for a pharmceutical company and she gave me some tips that made alot of exellent sense...

Latest posts

Back