Mundo Power Plus vs Mundo Rapid ready to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm about to place an S2 order and have a question in relation to the two Mundo instrument and tool disinfectants.

Until now I have been using the Rapid, ready to use product which is very convenient but as I use so little of it at the moment, I'm finding that I have to change it before having a decent use out of it. I maybe manage to disinfectant tools once or twice a week at the moment. The 2 litres don't last very long at all therefore. Yes, I am doing so few services. This WILL change imminently!

I am considering changing to the power plus concentrated version which makes ten litres however my disinfectant tray only holds maybe a few hundred ml. (Actually, I ought to check. It may be a half litre or even more). I was curious to know whether the diluting instructions are for one litre only and if so, are they easily adjusted to say a half or quarter litre? Are we talking about using capfuls, half capfuls etc?

I do hope my ramblings make sense!! Thank you in advance for any assistance x

A cheeky bump!! 😊

Latest posts

Back