Spraying tools before use- making a mundo spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I have a mundo power plus solution and was wondering if I could make a spray up to spray my tools before using the on clients?
My question is because I have a pamper eve on Friday so may notbbevable to leave them in soak for the required time

I'm getting the file and abrasive disinfectant spray so would this be ok?

Please advise if you can

Thanks

I wouldnt advise making a spray up out of the power plus, this could be bringing a risk of over exposure for your client and your self into the mix.

So, on Friday you have set off for your party after having your soaked tools ready to go, in between clients you would then use the Mundo file and abrasive spray :) Hand sanitiser for the clients too.

You can use a Steradent tube to keep the Mundo disinfectant in for when you are on the move, the lid means that it will not leak and you get to soak your tools in between wherever you are off to... ten mins in between appointments is not bad going!

Why not use there rapid one?
And one of there funky pink or blue jars or cups (I have all 4 lol )

It really is good stuff effective in just 5 minutes ! http://www.mundoproducts.co.uk/rapid-instrument--tool-disinfectant-2-litres-8-p.asp

Don't you think the jars are coool???
http://www.mundoproducts.co.uk/tall-disinfecting-jars-1-litre-79-c.asp

You can use a Steradent tube to keep the Mundo disinfectant in for when you are on the move, the lid means that it will not leak and you get to soak your tools in between wherever you are off to... ten mins in between appointments is not bad going![/QUOTE]

Love that tip fabby thank you!! A tube of this is now on my shopping list.

Thank oooooo xx

You can use a Steradent tube to keep the Mundo disinfectant in for when you are on the move, the lid means that it will not leak and you get to soak your tools in between wherever you are off to... ten mins in between appointments is not bad going!

(And if you want to know what to do with the Steradent tabs - they are great for making vases sparkle - soak one in the bottom of a vase and it makes it super clean!! x)

Love that tip fabby thank you!! A tube of this is now on my shopping list.

Thank oooooo xx[/QUOTE]

You are welcome :) And Buffy is now responsible for some very sparkly vases and glassware, love this tip!

Latest posts

Back