Murad blemish complex range? Possibly make up suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails<3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the last year my skin has got really bad. I have small bumps under my skin on my cheeks and forehead. I have breakouts daily around my jaw and chin and can't cope with it anymore. By lunch time my skin is super oily and shiny and my make up doesn't last.

My skin used to be lovely and it has just deteriorated over the last few months. I have been told by a few people to try the murad range and my should clear up but would just like others views on it and other skin products I can use to get rid of the oily skin and bumps.

I current,y use elf makeup and high street brands so I think that hasn't helped so looking to buy into a good make up range and skin care products.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be very much appreciated.

Thought I might add a photo to see if can get any replies. The top one is my cheek, the below is my forehead and the one on the right side is my jaw line. I only get spots on the right side of my jaw.

These little spots are all under my skin and are getting worse. :(

If anyone has any suggestions of how to combat this problem I would be really grateful.

Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1372747560530.jpg
    1372747560530.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 58
Whereabouts are you? I'm Leicestershire - not far from the M1, M6, A14 Catthorpe interchange. If you can get to me, I do a free consultation and offer a money back guarantee on my products which are Environ skincare and Jane Iredale make up. Just a thought!
Do you use the mineral base from ELF? If so this contains a product called Bismuth which can often result in a tingling in the skin, especially when you get hot, and can cause redness and breakouts...
Whats your skincare routine? Do you use wipes etc?

Whereabouts are you? I'm Leicestershire - not far from the M1, M6, A14 Catthorpe interchange. If you can get to me, I do a free consultation and offer a money back guarantee on my products which are Environ skincare and Jane Iredale make up. Just a thought!
Do you use the mineral base from ELF? If so this contains a product called Bismuth which can often result in a tingling in the skin, especially when you get hot, and can cause redness and breakouts...
Whats your skincare routine? Do you use wipes etc?

Hi, thank you for the reply.

My skin care routine is non existent. I use facial wipes to get my make up off in the evening that's it. Obviously that plays a massive part in it but I have no idea where to start with make up and skin. My skin is really dry but my forehead gets really oily throughout the day. It's horrible.

I use the studio range from elf, but looking for a better range. I was thinking of mac but I'd there are better suggestions then I wil go with that. I need to get the skin sorted first as its making me miserable.

I thought it was tanning at first so I stopped using tan and the problem is still the same, even worse.

I will see if my other half can run me up to you as I can't drive on the motor way it scares me lol. I'm in coventry so not far at all. Thank you xx

That would be great - wipes are the devils product!!! Give me a call or look online - Bliss & Beauty - Home where you can book as well.

Latest posts

Back